VID Can't decide on a Chevy or a Ford?....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
On serious note i was actually wondering this same question. I read a lot reviews about Chevys and Ford trucks and there are equal bad / good reviews. Think i'm just going to get Chevy Silverado or GMC Serria just because the problems my dad had with his old Ford. I can't bring myself to buying any foreign made vehicles . Even though all the parts are made overseas haha.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
On serious note i was actually wondering this same question. I read a lot reviews about Chevys and Ford trucks and there are equal bad / good reviews. Think i'm just going to get Chevy Silverado or GMC Serria just because the problems my dad had with his old Ford. I can't bring myself to buying any foreign made vehicles . Even though all the parts are made overseas haha.
Make sure they still aren't using the 4l60e transmission.... Fuck that hunk of shit

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
These are awesome. And this dealership appears to be 25 minutes from me, in Georgetown IN.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good find. In the first one you posted he makes a joke MMA related, wonder if he's a fan. This guy would be sweet for a future Q&A eh?
LOL, I dont know about a Q&A...we can barely get some people to participate in the one's we're doing now. But I'm going to send him an invite to sign up, for sure.