General Cardi B: corona virus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Bardi B she a blood from new yawk and used to roofie men when she worked as a stripper then rob them. somehow she didn't get the same hate cosby got.
Imagine a man doing the same shit this lame ass "blood" hoe bragged about doing...

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Cardi B is banging and you guys might mock her but every one of you would like that batty clean if she asked.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You know what I never found out about that bulgare hooker that lives in next building. I laughingly brushed it off when the guy offered me her number.

I'm not fucker laughing now tho

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy @Brian Ortega's Goon Hand - Count how many times she touches her face because of that mask.

But do yourself a favor - put the video on mute.
if all of humanity is at or below the Cardi B standard, we're well and truly fucked anyway.

It's an adaptation thing. And she only has to touch her unprotected face once to contract the disease.
#MaskTheFuckUp

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
if all of humanity is at or below the Cardi B standard, we're well and truly fucked anyway.

It's an adaptation thing. And she only has to touch her unprotected face once to contract the disease.
#MaskTheFuckUp
There are a lot of dumbass people out there, bro.
Mandatory masks would do more harm than good because the vast majority of the public isn't as disciplined as you are.

I was at Lowe's yesterday and saw a dude with a mask. He didn't stop fidgeting with it the entire time he was in line.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
There are a lot of dumbass people out there, bro.
Mandatory masks would do more harm than good because the vast majority of the public isn't as disciplined as you are.

I was at Lowe's yesterday and saw a dude with a mask. He didn't stop fidgeting with it the entire time he was in line.
more harm than good? evidence?

because I've posted a bunch of evidence to the contrary. You're letting the Perfect stand in the path of the Good.