General Cardi B explains bacon egg n cheese

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is both an ideology and nationalist movement among the Jewish people that espouses the re-establishment of and support for a Jewish state in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel
But what is it based on in principle? The belief that God promises the Jews israel and we are divinely entitled to it. So if ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is secular and doesn’t believe in god, can he be a Zionist?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
But what is it based on in principle? The belief that God promises the Jews israel and we are divinely entitled to it. So if ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is secular and doesn’t believe in god, can he be a Zionist?
Ill answer you when tod answers if he considers himself a zionist and if he disagrees with the definition i provided

M

member 1013

Ill answer you when tod answers if he considers himself a zionist and if he disagrees with the definition i provided
That’s the first sentence of an actual explanation of Zionism. Religion is the reason the Jewish state has to be in israel according to Zionism. he told you he was secular. He answered.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
That’s the first sentence of an actual explanation of Zionism. Religion is the reason the Jewish state has to be in israel according to Zionism. he told you he was secular. He answered.
uh you can be secular and a zionist

M

member 1013

uh you can be secular and a zionist
Nope
Because the basis of Zionism is that we are entitled to the land by divine right. You can support Israel’s right to exist (it’s 70 years old now, you gonna put the 8-9 million Jews in a train and ship them out?) without having a religious attachment and even like or love Israel without being a Zionist, silly.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Nope
Because the basis of Zionism is that we are entitled to the land by divine right. You can support Israel’s right to exist (it’s 70 years old now, you gonna put the 8-9 million Jews in a train and ship them out?) without having a religious attachment and even like or love Israel without being a Zionist, silly.
Not so here is good article i found talking about the secular origins of zionism

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014