General Cards Against Humanity

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Anyone else ever played?

I have been relinquished of all cooking responsibilities this Christmas but I've just mentioned this card game to a friend to play in the evening after dinner and I'm stunned she has no knowledge of it.

Thanksgiving 2016 I got hammered by everyone jumping on me because whenever we'd played it before over the years I won nearly every game.

New meat to play with in a few days, I'm dead excited.

View: https://www.amazon.com/Cards-Against-Humanity-LLC-CAHUS/dp/B004S8F7QM/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1513831452&sr=1-4&keywords=cards+against+humanity

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
This game is great.

Tons of laughs for everyone, easy for everyone to play.

Just dont play with people your not comfortable being a racist sexist perverted asshole in front of.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This is the only part of this story that is true.

:p
I actually brought 2 expansion packs with me for that day because we'd all played it so much.

Just ordered the new version for Christmas Day. She and I don't know each other all that well, she'll know me well enough after haha.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I actually brought 2 expansion packs with me for that day because we'd all played it so much.

Just ordered the new version for Christmas Day. She and I don't know each other all that well, she'll know me well enough after haha.

Apparently there are some templates kicking around online to print out or create your own cards, just need to buy the card stock.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This game is great.

Tons of laughs for everyone, easy for everyone to play.

Just dont play with people your not comfortable being a racist sexist perverted asshole in front of.
All of that needs to be left at the door, it's funny as fuck. I'm a backgammon nerd and it beats the crap out of that.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Apparently there are some templates kicking around online to print out or create your own cards, just need to buy the card stock.
This has piqued my interest, I'd rather that than a felt tip, imagination and some scissors.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Cliffs on this damn game? I've got this nerd at work who constantly talks about it.....

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cliffs on this damn game? I've got this nerd at work who constantly talks about it.....
It's a game that has question cards and answer cards.

Players take turns reading from the question cards. Everyone else selects one card from their grouping of answer cards that best fits the question. The question reader reads all the answers out loud and selects the funniest/best answer and whoever submitted that card gets a point.

It can get rather dirty. A perfectly innocent question can get nasty as hell when answered a certain way.

It's fun. Although not fun enough to "constantly talk about it" like your nerd at work.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's a game that has question cards and answer cards.

Players take turns reading from the question cards. Everyone else selects one card from their grouping of answer cards that best fits the question. The question reader reads all the answers out loud and selects the funniest/best answer and whoever submitted that card gets a point.

It can get rather dirty. A perfectly innocent question can get nasty as hell when answered a certain way.

It's fun. Although not fun enough to "constantly talk about it" like your nerd at work.
Thanks, bud.