Cast your vote: Askren/Paul

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ben or Jake

• Ben Askren

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Jake Paul

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who wins? Does Askren have enough boxing chops to take amateur Jake?
Can Jake sleep Ben?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'm torn. I don't know boxing but Paul looked technically sound whereas Ben never has lol

But I'm going with Ben anyway

May just depend on how much clinching the ref allows, where Ben will look to get in some dirty boxing and hang on Paul in order to drain his energy over the rounds

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ben askren couldnt box his way out of a wet paper bag. he is going to look foolish getting punched out and dabbed on

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think this is gonna be the start of a resolution

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I just can’t pick a YouTube attention whore over an Olympian no matter how bad a striker he is.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
I think I could beat Ben at this point, maybe I am wrong. Who is a legitimately worse striker in the UFC?

T

The Big Guy

Hes kinda funny. I will enjoy seeing him continue to troll everyone and I will enjoy seeing him lifeless on the canvas one day

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm torn. I don't know boxing but Paul looked technically sound whereas Ben never has lol

But I'm going with Ben anyway

May just depend on how much clinching the ref allows, where Ben will look to get in some dirty boxing and hang on Paul in order to drain his energy over the rounds
I have no faith in Askren, but also all of this. I WAS leaning toward Paul, but then I saw who a certain someone was picking and that pushed me away from him.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I have no faith in Askren, but also all of this. I WAS leaning toward Paul, but then I saw who a certain someone was picking and that pushed me away from him.
Same exaxt thing here. I wss thinking paul until i heard this guy called chael sonnen make the argument i plagarized above lol

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I’m calling it NOW! Jake Paul is going to beat BOTH Askren and CONOR in boxing. Conor CANNOT FUCKING BOX! Go back and watch that Mayweather fight again.. that shit was 100% Mayweather carrying him for rounds. He didn’t use movement, didn’t even use boxing to beat McGregor. He literally didn’t take dude serious at all, and still won.

Last edited:

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Jake Paul has his own wave going in the fight game. Win or lose I respect his will to win. Dude ain’t coming to lay down.

Askren was not that great at MMA, so I have a feeling Paul will knock him down.