Cat has no love for the shrew

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
So I'm chilling here browsing the gossip section when the dog
DSC_0104.jpg

Starts whining at the door, to be let out... Out he goes with the cat just behind him Cool I say and wander back to the laptop..
Not five minutes later I hear them bustling back in I was reading Narcosynthesis @Cerberus response to the Rousey revelations at the time so I paid them no mind.
Next thing I hear this high pitched eeee eeee! Eeee! On the floor beside me I look down and this little bastard is munching on a shrew.
DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
Honestly it's a relief I thought I had ended up with a dud 8 months of sleeping and only waking up to scream for food and no interest in the outdoors had me worried about his credentials. But judging by the way he's doing laps of the furniture he enjoyed himself. Oh and I got left with the saliva soaked carcass as a gift it seems only nine thousand more and we'll be even.

Last edited:

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
My cat used to leave bird's and mice on my welcome mat. I haven't had a rodent problem in years, even after he left.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I wish I had a picture of my dog when she grabbed a rabbit in the backyard in the spring. In true retriever fashion she didn't bite down hard enough to hurt it. When we manage to get it out of her mouth the little fucker just got up and took off. Man, was she ever proud of herself though, lol.