Listen Catchiest song worldwide OAT?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Haha, I actually bought the Tight Fit cover of that. I was like 8 years old or something so I have an excuse.
when i was in technical training in the USAF, all of the 'drill instructors' worked down one hallway...so whenever I had to go down that hall, I whistled this song...drove those poor bastards nuts.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
You just read about this too right? It was on my local news station said that the downloads have increased loads in the last few days.
I hadn't heard that, but it makes perfect sense.
I was thinking on college road trips, or heading out to a bar if this came on the car would erupt into singing along,
or at least trying to.

Le Chat Noir
©

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
when i was in technical training in the USAF, all of the 'drill instructors' worked down one hallway...so whenever I had to go down that hall, I whistled this song...drove those poor bastards nuts.
Cruel. Haha.

Husband had a jukebox app, every time we walked past a bar we didn't like he'd put Never Gonna Give You Up on.
Their normal jukebox choice was Metallica, ACDC etc. Actually went in when he did it once just to see if we could keep a straight face while hitting repeat.