General CBD Oil

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Does anyone have any experience with it? I've been looking around online and the prices/dosages/products are all over the map. I'm going to a dispensary tomorrow to talk to someone face to face and ask them their opinion, but I thought I'd check if anyone here knew anything.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone have any experience with it? I've been looking around online and the prices/dosages/products are all over the map. I'm going to a dispensary tomorrow to talk to someone face to face and ask them their opinion, but I thought I'd check if anyone here knew anything.
From my experience, most dispensary staff dont know all that much when it comes to medical advice.

You cant OD on CBD oil so dont worry too much about taking a high dose.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what are you looking for? i have tried several different cbd products and some worked and some i couldnt even tell if it worked or not. CBD edibles worked best for me. are you looking for oil as in oil you smoke or oil as in topical oil?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
what are you looking for? i have tried several different cbd products and some worked and some i couldnt even tell if it worked or not. CBD edibles worked best for me. are you looking for oil as in oil you smoke or oil as in topical oil?
I thought the oil came in a pill like cod liver oil. I saw the topical salves but I would rather just pop a pill.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I thought the oil came in a pill like cod liver oil. I saw the topical salves but I would rather just pop a pill.
that is probably your best bet if your not into smoking a cbd strain. i personally think you get more medicinal value out of eating it . i would go to your local dispensary and see what they have to offer and match it against what you can get online.they can probably steer you in the right direction of whatever you need for whatever ails you.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Here is the thing

You are likely to not notice the effects of CBD products in less you are really in tune with your body.

If you have a lot of pain you may notice immediate effects though...are you a sore person from an injury or working out? It may be good for immediate relief and reduced inflammation.

CBD and Cannabis overall can have long term/long game positive benefits....This is a developing field because little research was allowed to be done until recent years...I believe cannabis usage has long term benefits, and that is part of the reason it is the plant with the longest known relationship to Humans.

CBD works best if consumed with THC...this is fact, and absorption and effect increase with both in the system...I personally would not use products with zero THC, both are needed for health benefit(can be a very high CBD:THC ratio though)

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Here is the thing

You are likely to not notice the effects of CBD products in less you are really in tune with your body.

If you have a lot of pain you may notice immediate effects though...are you a sore person from an injury or working out? It may be good for immediate relief and reduced inflammation.

CBD and Cannabis overall can have long term/long game positive benefits....This is a developing field because little research was allowed to be done until recent years...I believe cannabis usage has long term benefits, and that is part of the reason it is the plant with the longest known relationship to Humans.

CBD works best if consumed with THC...this is fact, and absorption and effect increase with both in the system...I personally would not use products with zero THC, both are needed for health benefit(can be a very high CBD:THC ratio though)
I'll translate this for everyone. Smoke weed, get high, feel good immediately. Buy icy hot or Bengay for your faggy ailements, bitches.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'll translate this for everyone. Smoke weed, get high, feel good immediately. Buy icy hot or Bengay for your faggy ailements, bitches.
except if no smoke weed no CBD benefits...U be getting dosed by CBD whether you like it or not Papi

so smoke some weed

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
There is another physician giving a lecture about CBD usage at the Association of Boxing Commissions meeting that I am currently at. Should be interesting. I will let you know what he has to say.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I can’t have any THC because I’m entering the USADA testing pool.
I figure I should be ready if my phone rings.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks. I'm trying to gauge how expensive they are in relation to other products but they don't say how many mgs their capsules are. I've contacted the company. I will get answers. I've never done business in Kelowna, do I pay in gopher skins?
Pm me your mailing info and I'll send you a bottle or two to try first. They sell for $59US per bottle. I'll try to find details on mgs and such .