General CBD Oil

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
U like it bro...does it help muscle soreness? sleep?
My problem is I always forget to take them so I'm a bad person to ask. The people that I know take these on the regular say it helps aot with anxiety, stress, sleep and recovery. Expensive but apparently worth it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My problem is I always forget to take them so I'm a bad person to ask. The people that I know take these on the regular say it helps aot with anxiety, stress, sleep and recovery. Expensive but apparently worth it.
I bet they work...hard to say if it is the other ingredients doing most of the work or the CBD...and ingesting oil can help soreness...wondering if they grow it from nearly no/low THC plants or if they isolate the CBD from a THC laden plant.

I sure know when I have a CBD heavy edible my sleep is amazing and I feel great next day

website does looks super corporate...kinda scares me but big money will inevitably rush in and control cannabis and hemp markets(already happened in Oregon few years back)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I bet they work...hard to say if it is the other ingredients doing most of the work or the CBD...and ingesting oil can help soreness...wondering if they grow it from nearly no/low THC plants or if they isolate the CBD from a THC laden plant.

I sure know when I have a CBD heavy edible my sleep is amazing and I feel great next day

website does looks super corporate...kinda scares me but big money will inevitably rush in and control cannabis and hemp markets(already happened in Oregon few years back)
Company is small, about 7 employees currently and is local here in Kelowna. I can probably find out about how they get their oil if you like .

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
The CBD lecture here at the ABC conference was not as in-depth as I hoped. This conference is mostly commissioners and refs etc, so it was not an in-depth medical lecture. He just introduced people to what CBD was, the difference between CBD and THC, and the endocannabinoid system.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think I was a healthy level of skeptical, but I really liked this. No huge shift but I definitely felt calm and collected. I’m going to order more, (for some reason my credit card won’t let me make payment to the site), before I surfed that out, I tried CBD oil drops as well. I really like the drops too. I feel a more immediate effect from the drips and I’m even tempted to buy a THC tester for it. The first day I took it I accidentally double doses and I’m pretty sure I got high (I watched Lord of the Rings).
I also bought high CBD / 0.5 THC weed from the Ontario government and smoked it. It had a nice calming effect but it wasn’t nearly as long lasting as the pills Birdwatcher sent or the oil.
I’m going get more supplements from Birdwatcher and A & B them with the drops.

Under tongue drops

Government CBD weed

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I think I was a healthy level of skeptical, but I really liked this. No huge shift but I definitely felt calm and collected. I’m going to order more, (for some reason my credit card won’t let me make payment to the site), before I surfed that out, I tried CBD oil drops as well. I really like the drops too. I feel a more immediate effect from the drips and I’m even tempted to buy a THC tester for it. The first day I took it I accidentally double doses and I’m pretty sure I got high (I watched Lord of the Rings).
I also bought 0.5 THC weed from the Ontario government and smoked it. It had a nice calming effect but it wasn’t nearly as long lasting as the pills Birdwatcher sent or the oil.

Under tongue drops

Government CBD weed

BTW, Your index finger has AIDS.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I also bought high CBD / 0.5 THC weed from the Ontario government and smoked it. It had a nice calming effect but it wasn’t nearly as long lasting as the pills Birdwatcher sent or the oil.

Under tongue drops

Government CBD weed

if you can get tincture it can be very nice...lots of people I know are benefitting and it is mostly from drops
better sleep
less anxiety
less inflammation
etc....

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Under tongue drops

Government CBD weed

You just went up a notch in my book. That puts you at notch one.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Under tongue drops

Government CBD weed

If you can get your hands on it, check out the Charlotte's Web strain. The stuff my local dispensary carried was low 20% cbd and like 4% thc. A great mix.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If you can get your hands on it, check out the Charlotte's Web strain. The stuff my local dispensary carried was low 20% cbd and like 4% thc. A great mix.
Yeah I've seen that brand name around. A dispensary by my house carries it.