Ceasar Gracies says Nick will definitely fight again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/7...diaz-will-definitely-return-hes-a-fighter-and

"Let's face it," Gracie said. "He's a fighter and he's gonna fight. It's gonna happen."

"I think a guy like him is better served doing big fights, no matter where they're at," Gracie said. "Seriously, no matter where the fight is -- even if he has to go down a lighter weight than even 170. He wants big fights. That's what motivates him. I think that's what the greatest guys did was they didn't look so much at weight classes, but they looked at the big fights that motivate them."

:headbang:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looking back to his fight with Diego at the ultimate fighter 2 finale and how much he bitches about Diego making more money than him. I don't think he's grown up 1 bit.

Look at Donald cerrone. This guy is creating a legacy as the man who will fight anytime anyplace. Getting paid and becoming something of a legend.

Nicks recent legacy is that he bitches about everything, skips out on his duties, gets beat up and then retires again.

And I'm a fan.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

its not up to Cesar if nick will fight again, he will get a long suspension from the NSAC and if that's ever done, there is always his ufc contract which ties him into benchsitting because the ufc is not going to take the risk again, he almost could not fight due to failed pre fight drugstest.