Cejudo ponders a fight with Vasyl Lomachenko

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

If this ever happened in a boxing ring or in bare knuckle, Loma OWNS Henry.

Cejudo wins in the cage though.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All the best to enry, making extra cash
I was gonna he shitty about this but ultimately boxing names bring money opps to an otherwise underpaid sport

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I want to say that Paulie made some money last night. I‘m not talking about his fight purse here.

I mean he loses to Artem „Journeyman“ Lobov? Maybe the difference between bare knuckle and regular boxing is this big, but...
I cant see how he came close to making boxing money last night though, and he also lost (at least on the judges cards anyway). I just don't see any incentive for another boxer to do it again.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
"King of Cringe strikes while Iron is Hot"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I guess it makes sense for a journeyman who wants to come back for a quick buck. That Paulie fight left me wondering whether the transition to bare knuckle is easier for a boxer or an mma fighter.

I like how we get to see vets like Bec Rawlings, Leben and Lobov rise again in the bare knuckle fighting promotion.
Paulie hit him with a right in the first round that was right on the chin and Artem walked thru it. Paulie just didn't have the power to threaten Artem, which allowed him to come forward at-will. That said, I still think Paulie won via points.

I love watching Leben fight. He's such a maniac.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Good lord above this would be a complete mess.

Does Cejudo even know the rules to boxing? And why is his Olympic medal and UFC belts any representation of his boxing skills?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Cejuda expanding the range of his cringe, crossing over in to other sports.