IMG/GIF Cejudo's ankle injury week of fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont know about that. i need to see a pic of him in the ring with a black foot

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
So lame to throw that out there after a win basically trying to diminish the performance of your defeated opponent...

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ya, I thought that was some bad form on the part if Cejudo. He seems to be losing his way a little, but my fuck can the guy fight!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
aha well that explains why he was wearing anklets. which is an adorable name for fight equipment. may as well call them ankle-booties.

He should be proud of himself for overcoming the added adversity and it is to be admired, but some of you can't bring yourselves to do that.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
aha well that explains why he was wearing anklets. which is an adorable name for fight equipment. may as well call them ankle-booties.
He wanted to wear his ankle bracelet because it brings him good luck. The only way to hide that in the prefight 8n section is to wear ankle booties

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Can't stand the king of cringe.
And unfortunately we're gonna have to hear much more cringeworthy shit from him for a long while longer.

But.... proving an injury after a win is not diminishing at all. If anything, he deserves respect. It's only a problem in my opinion when you do so as an excuse for a loss.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
That mole is disgusting and no matter who you are, wearing white glasses is always a douche move...
While he obviously must be doing something right, any time I see him talking about his coaching techniques, he comes across like a half retarded child.

His desire to steal the limelight is also annoying as fuck, although Henry did give him a shout in the post fight, every fighter he is associated with he has to jam his ugly inbred looking, thumb face in to every possible camera angle, while they focus is on them.

He's my new Edmund

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
He should be proud of himself for overcoming the added adversity and it is to be admired, but some of you can't bring yourselves to do that.
I'm glad someone else shares the same opinion and shared it.

I think Henry is annoying like everyone else, but that's a serious injury to have to overcome.

I had a level 3 ankle sprain many years ago and it was just a day or 2 before a big birthday hunting trip to East Tx I had planned with a bunch of my friends. I remember I was proud for how tough I was still making the trip and hunting going up/down uneven ground. I can't imagine going into a world title fight having to deal with it.

Of course I remember at the time it didn't feel like too much pain but when I came back home the next couple days it was as if I re-sprained it all over again.

I feel this type of injury, fighting on it so close to when it happened, it won't heal 100% and will for sure give him problems in his later life in the form of arthritis and soreness during certain weather.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
While he obviously must be doing something right, any time I see him talking about his coaching techniques, he comes across like a half retarded child.

His desire to steal the limelight is also annoying as fuck, although Henry did give him a shout in the post fight, every fighter he is associated with he has to jam his ugly inbred looking, thumb face in to every possible camera angle, while they focus is on them.

He's my new Edmund

from todays mma show he just stands there with the belt through the whole interview like a douche

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

from todays mma show he just stands there with the belt through the whole interview like a douche
Henry and the moleman.

Did you see the clip where he reads from his motivational note book for Henry? Reads like love poetry. I think it was posted here, one of the embeddeds maybe.