General Celebrities who are known pedos, but they basically get a pass for it for some reason?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Which are the most disgusting?

For instance, Jimmy Page had a whole system in place so he could travel with a 14 year old and keep fucking her without getting a kidnapping charge.

Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old when he was in college, and never acknowledged his resulting son.

Bowie was creepy as fuck with the underage chicks.

Bill Wyman began fucking his future wife when he was in his mid 30s and she was 14. Eventually, his son from his first wife married her mother.

Elvis famously got with Priscilla when she was 14, and apparently he pretty much wasn't interested in adult women.

There's plenty of others. Heaps of the dirty fuckers.

Who are some world-famous celebs who are known to have slept with or had continuing sexual relationships with high school girls - sometimes not even old enough to apply for a learner's permit - but for some reason nobody seems to give a fuck and they've never been #MeTooed?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
In before MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK tells you it’s ok because they were 14 and almost legal age.
I did this topic years ago on another forum, and one guy went nuts for like three pages trying to defend 28 year old Jimmy Page fucking Lori Maddox despite knowing for a fact that she was 14.

"Oh but if you just saw her in a club, you'd think she might be 18!"

Nah mate, first off, she's a kid, and she looks like a kid. Second, Page knew damned well that she was 14, because he had his guys come up with a whole system for getting her from place to place without ending up in court on kidnapping charges, because a minor cannot consent to being taken across state lines and fucked.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Rock n Roll has plenty of songs with lyrics focusing on young chicks. It's pretty cringe when you take them at face value.

Hell, one of The Beatles biggest hits has a lyric "Well she was just 17. You know what I mean"

How about Bruce with "Hey little girl is your daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone?"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Rock n Roll has plenty of songs with lyrics focusing on young chicks. It's pretty cringe when you take them at face value.

Hell, one of The Beatles biggest hits has a lyric "Well she was just 17. You know what I mean"

How about Bruce with "Hey little girl is your daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone?"
17 is age of consent in most places, and I never got a pedo-vibe off of I'm On Fire. I've banged lots of sluts that wanted to call their man Daddy.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

This song could not be made today. Gary Puckett, you were a creepy fuck.
View: https://youtu.be/sr56-wLBEZA

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

"Pretty little thing, waiting for the King, down in the jungle room......" that always creeped me the fuck out, after learning about Elvis' sleepover parties with high school girls at Graceland.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The creepiest part is right after that bit....... "I got a bad desire........ oh, oh, oh...... I'm on fire"

Bruce gets a pass on the available evidence though, he's always been in long term relationships with age-appropriate women. Never seemed to have the public persona of a dirty groupie collector.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Have to say that so far, Karl Malone is easily the worst. Fucking a 16 year old can sort of (not really) be excused because a lot of them have hips and tits, wear makeup, can present as older etc.

Getting a 12 year old pregnant when you're in college is straight up pedo shit, and he should have been marched straight to jail and never set foot on an NBA court, ever.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Always something well creepy to me about Pat Barry and Rose Namajunas, but I'm not aware of him moving on her before she reached the age of consent.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
"Little Girls" by Extreme fits the category.

Outstanding tune.
Cringe lyrics.

It's not fair what they put me through
Please tell me what am I supposed to do
Why do I get myself in this situation

There must be some logical
Answers why I rob the cradle
Can this be love or just infatuation

Little girl come out and play
I got some candy for my baby
It's your sweet sixteenth birthday celebration

Thank heaven for little girls who
Grow up in a most peculiar way

You might think she's too young for me
(Little girls)
You know I always say you're as young as you feel
(As you feel)
Yeah, I might be crazy 'cause I like them so young
(Little girls)
But with little girls the best is yet to come come
(Yet to come)

Some they say I'm too old for her
Old enough to be her father
Incestual blood is thicker than water
Do what's right not morally wrong
Flesh and blood can only be so strong
And it's my god not yours I'll have to answer

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Pete Townsend is a nonce.

He was caught with loads of indecent pics of children on his computer when it was being repaired.

He claimed he was researching a book at trial. Judge believed him.

There has never been or will be a book because he is a nonce that got away with it.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
To be fair, Trump himself publicly boasted about how he used to love just strolling backstage into the changing room of the Miss Teen USA beauty pageant to perv on the girls as they were getting changed....... and not a single one of his "character matters" "values voters" gave a single fuck.

??
And the evangelicals lined up to kiss his balls. They betrayed Jesus for Donald Trump.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Always something well creepy to me about Pat Barry and Rose Namajunas, but I'm not aware of him moving on her before she reached the age of consent.

??
Read this the other day-

Viviane Pereira-
"I began training with him when I was around 12, and we started dating when I was 15..."
The man in question is Marcos Batista, who runs the Dragon Kombat team in Fortaleza.

“I didn’t expect this pregnancy. When I told [Batista] I was pregnant, he said right off the bat he didn’t want it and blocked us from everything, kicked me out off the team. He’s still avoiding judicial intimations, not showing up in court. It’s quite complicated. He never helped me or the baby."

T

The Big Guy

Prophet mohammed married a 6 year old when he was in his 50s and "consummated" the marriage when she was 9

Disgusting