General Celebrities who are known pedos, but they basically get a pass for it for some reason?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I hadn’t heard about most of these.
Because they get a pass, for some reason. :smile:

the biggest surprises to me are Karl Malone and Paul Walker

Malone always seemed like a nice guy. Guess i should be surprised it wasn’t a relative since he comes from the south. Fuck him if that’s story is true.

I’m most surprised that Paul WalkeR didn’t get called out for it.
Malone absolutely is true. His son from that "relationship" (predatory sex crime) played for 5 seasons in the NFL, not that Malone acknowledged his existence until he was a successful professional athlete.

Bell was born in 1984 to Gloria Bell, then aged 13, of Summerfield, Louisiana, and Karl Malone, a former star player in the National Basketball Association (NBA) and a fellow native of Summerfield, then aged 20.

Malone should never have set foot on an NBA court. What an absolute piece of shit.

His son was born when Gloria Bell was 13. He was fucking her when she was 12.

??

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Has anyone said Drake? I'm calling it now.

News made a deal about him dating this girl at 18 but it turns out here's a picture of them together when she was 16. Grooming? Worse?

View attachment 46491

Lyrics off his new album...

Step to my girl, hands getting thrown up,
February 19th is the day of the Glow up

Think I'm Tiger Woods, the way I'm tee'd off the Seventeen.

This girl, Millie Bobby Brown, has been "friends" with 30 something drake since she was 13 or so.

View attachment 46492

Turns out she's 17 right now and turns 18 on February 19th.

Oh and r Kelly helped make this album.

Forgot about Drake and Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish has lashed out at the people who branded Drake "creepy" after she revealed the hip-hop star had been sending her text messages. The controversy began last year, when Eilish, then 17, revealed that the rapper had been keeping personal correspondence with her

Either Drake is a white knight going to bat for young women in the industry and using his power as a popular male....oh who am I kidding.

There's grooming going on.