General Celebrities who are known pedos, but they basically get a pass for it for some reason?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol. Turns out he was an actual person. I always assumed he was just some pretend dude that Islam invented to sell the quaran.

How the fuck do I have an A in religious education and diddnt know that cunt was a real person?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol. Turns out he was an actual person. I always assumed he was just some pretend dude that Islam invented to sell the quaran.

How the fuck do I have an A in religious education and diddnt know that cunt was a real person?
So he was real? I’d like to see a picture of him if you’ve got one.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fast & The Furious' Paul Walker always got a pass for being with his 16-year old girlfriend while he was in his 30's. Not the same as pedo but the same people who loved him and get defensive about his death, are the same ones who would attack anyone else if they were in the same relationship...

Bonus: I've read that when he died, he left nothing for his girlfriend...

T

The Big Guy

Fast & The Furious' Paul Walker always got a pass for being with his 16-year old girlfriend while he was in his 30's. Not the same as pedo but the same people who loved him and get defensive about his death, are the same ones who would attack anyone else if they were in the same relationship...

Bonus: I've read that when he died, he left nothing for his girlfriend...
I will give hollywood a pass on this one because he didnt have his chance to get canceled by the #metoo movement. It's possible they would have went after him.

But that chomo who works/worked for disney after drugging a child is inexcusable. I dont remember his name and I ain't googling it.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Rock n Roll has plenty of songs with lyrics focusing on young chicks. It's pretty cringe when you take them at face value.

Hell, one of The Beatles biggest hits has a lyric "Well she was just 17. You know what I mean"

How about Bruce with "Hey little girl is your daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone?"
To be fair to the Beatles, the age of consent in Britain is 16 (and has been since the 19th century).

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
To be fair to the Beatles, the age of consent in Britain is 16 (and has been since the 19th century).
Paul was 21 at the time.
Lennon was 23.

Sniffin after 17 year olds? Tsk tsk.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Paul was 21 at the time.
Lennon was 23.

Sniffin after 17 year olds? Tsk tsk.
It's a bit of a stretch to call a 21 year old singing about a (legal) 17 year old as peadophilia.

Guys who are about twice a girl's age, or guys going after 12 and 13 year olds, now that's incredibly creepy.

T

The Big Guy

Michael jackson is one of the most famous. People cheered when he was found not guilty.

R Kelly was pissing on kids way back. But it was ok with the media and celebrities

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's a bit of a stretch to call a 21 year old singing about a (legal) 17 year old as peadophilia.

Guys who are about twice a girl's age, or guys going after 12 and 13 year olds, now that's incredibly creepy.
They didn't change the lyrics as they got older. Paul is 79 and still singing that shit.

Sammy changed the lyrics to tge song "I Can't Drive 55" to stay with the times, maybe Paul sgould do the same so he so he doesn't sound like such a Biden.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
They didn't change the lyrics as they got older. Paul is 79 and still singing that shit.

Sammy changed the lyrics to "I Can't Drive 55" to stay with the times.
I think he has now changed it to "she was just 70, when she laughs she leaks pee."

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Going rogue and changing it up. The singer Alanis Morissette has a documentary on HBO and says she was raped by 5 different men when she was 15. She won't name them for some reason and it almost seems like she's protecting them. I remember hearing stories about her sleeping with some music guy bigshot back then but didn't know it was atleast 5...

Alanis Morissette Rips “Salacious Agenda” Of ‘Jagged’ Doc; “Includes Implications & Facts That Are Simply Not True,” Singer Says Of HBO Film

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Rockstar status in every society since the beginning of time has people looking the other way. Ancient Rome, Greece etc. Hunting tribes in New Guinea, or any culture. Even whaling crews in the frozen north. If your pulling in a 50 ton whale for the whole village to feast on, you're a rockstar. The village will forgive your trespasses should you imbibe and cross the line. If you make great art, be it popular or high art-- well. Weinstein was just a talentless bully perv. Same with Epstein.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I hadn’t heard about most of these.

the biggest surprises to me are Karl Malone and Paul Walker

Malone always seemed like a nice guy. Guess i should be surprised it wasn’t a relative since he comes from the south. Fuck him if that’s story is true.

I’m most surprised that Paul WalkeR didn’t get called out for it.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Which are the most disgusting?

For instance, Jimmy Page had a whole system in place so he could travel with a 14 year old and keep fucking her without getting a kidnapping charge.

Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old when he was in college, and never acknowledged his resulting son.

Bowie was creepy as fuck with the underage chicks.

Bill Wyman began fucking his future wife when he was in his mid 30s and she was 14. Eventually, his son from his first wife married her mother.

Elvis famously got with Priscilla when she was 14, and apparently he pretty much wasn't interested in adult women.

There's plenty of others. Heaps of the dirty fuckers.

Who are some world-famous celebs who are known to have slept with or had continuing sexual relationships with high school girls - sometimes not even old enough to apply for a learner's permit - but for some reason nobody seems to give a fuck and they've never been #MeTooed?

??
I was at Graceland last weekend. Everything i read said he met her when she was 14, but they didn’t date. He was in the military (In Germany) they stayed in touch and she was 21 when they got married.

Are you suggesting Graceland mislead me?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Has anyone said Drake? I'm calling it now.

News made a deal about him dating this girl at 18 but it turns out here's a picture of them together when she was 16. Grooming? Worse?

1631847310871.png

I was bamboozled by the fake lyrics as pointed out by Drake aficionado Belobog @Belobog

The rest remains true.

Lyrics off his new album...

Step to my girl, hands getting thrown up,
February 19th is the day of the Glow up

Think I'm Tiger Woods, the way I'm tee'd off the Seventeen.

This girl, Millie Bobby Brown, has been "friends" with 30 something drake since she was 13 or so.

1631847632690.png

Turns out she's 17 right now and turns 18 on February 19th.

Oh and r Kelly helped make this album.

Last edited: