General Cell front or butt pocket

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Belt clip with a protective case the size of a smal briefcase.

j/k - back pocket.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Front right pocket for phone,
Front left pocket for smokes,
Back left pocket for wallet,
Back right pocket for change and keys. Although I have been putting my keys in my right jacket pocket the last couple months. Don't know what for

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Front right pocket for phone,
Front left pocket for smokes,
Back left pocket for wallet,
Back right pocket for change and keys. Although I have been putting my keys in my right jacket pocket the last couple months. Don't know what for

You should get a fanny pack

M

member 3289

I thought only chicks put their phones in their back pockets.

Do you back-pocket guys have one of those little knobs on the back of your phone, too?

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Only if you're a homosexual. Otherwise you carry it in one of your front pockets.
When you’re a man doing manly jobs, your front pocket has things in them. I understand that being so soft such as yourself, you wouldn’t understand this. I get it, you have to sit down at your job all day, so you don’t want to have something back there.

I carry my wallet, keys, knife in my front pockets. I don’t want to fuck my phones screen up, so I’ll stick it in my back right pocket. Back left is typically reserved for a tool.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When you’re a man doing manly jobs, your front pocket has things in them. I understand that being so soft such as yourself, you wouldn’t understand this. I get it, you have to sit down at your job all day, so you don’t want to have something back there.

I carry my wallet, keys, knife in my front pockets. I don’t want to fuck my phones screen up, so I’ll stick it in my back right pocket. Back left is typically reserved for a tool.
A big black rubber fist kind of tool?