Cena not wrestling at WM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As much as I am down on Cena, this WM could use him in some lower card capacity

OR

Would have been the best time to flip him heel ( I know Vince's biggest fear in the world to try )

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmm, I'm really trying to figure out who bails out Shane. I hope the fuck it isn't Stone Cold which is the most recent rumor I heard.
Gotta be Sting or bust at this time to keep it legit for something for Taker to use.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sting would be incredible, but no way he gets called up so soon after that near in-ring paralysis.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sting would be incredible, but no way he gets called up so soon after that near in-ring paralysis.
For a run in it could definitely work. Late in the match the lights go out. The crow caws, lights come up and there's Sting in the cell. Stinger splash, Scorpion Death Drop, and then Shane makes the pin.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He had the same problem that Cena got a few years ago, took around 3 months to heal from the surgery, wasn't as bad as first thought in end.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and since it's basically the end anyways and the symbol of Vince's spite and resentment, I'm not sure he'd care if it put Sting at risk.