NSFW Cenk Uygur is a neoliberal garbage can

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I have a serious question for you Toelocku @Toelocku ...

How exhausting is it to be you? With the quantity of shit you post that's generally someone being outraged at something.... Isn't that just fucking draining? Hour after hour of people freaking out about everything under the sun... That can't be healthy.
Also everyone whos ever said something similar is always clicking on my threads and reading my posts...i chalk this up to kill the messenger syndrome and hurt feeling

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Look into Anchor, podbean, and spreaker.
They should all be dramatically cheaper.
I haven't done a side-by-side of podcast hosting in a while so I'm a little out of date here but can easily brush up if you wanted me to compare plans with you. Feel free to message and let me know the kind of podcast length and how often you'll be doing them and we could compare plans to see what matches for you
We gotta help keep him going, if possible . He’s had Dan Quinn on three times in the past couple of months. Dan is literally calling in to the show from the nuthouse.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We gotta help keep him going, if possible . He’s had Dan Quinn on three times in the past couple of months. Dan is literally calling in to the show from the nuthouse.

I love all of it.
most small to medium sized podcast can be hosted for about 10 bucks a month on podcast-specific hosting

M

member 3289

I have a serious question for you Toelocku @Toelocku ...

How exhausting is it to be you? With the quantity of shit you post that's generally someone being outraged at something.... Isn't that just fucking draining? Hour after hour of people freaking out about everything under the sun... That can't be healthy.
Idk how anyone has the time or patience to watch that much fucking drivel on YouTube.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
@thatonedork is ernie and @mcnugget is bert
3929959851_e1e71f94b3_b.jpg