General Censorship comes for the Left

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They should try to hang Biden and put him through hell.

They made up shit against Trump and he persevered

The left needs to be smashed, exposed for the losers they are and censored at every moment

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

The left needs to be smashed, exposed for the losers they are and censored at every moment
fucking A!

Hes a goddamn hippie

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

As much as I'd love to see that, it's only going to further decide the country. We need a good war to bring us all together like after 9/11. joking! kind of

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Enjoyed seeing Twitter stock plunge 21% today due to reporting active user #'s on their platform is way down.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

Nah bro censorship is lame af

Nytron

Bangkok Ready
Sep 9, 2020
Well look who it is "nytron" aka orcus
Rent free.

For those not in the know, in recent months I completely exposed the OG as a radical right echo chamber, where I single handedly mentally broke hundreds of radical right terrorist sympathizers on the OG.

And no, I'm not Orcus. I reached out to a frenemy known as SpunQ in order to contact Orcus so he could make a cameo apperance on the OG before the election so I could be entertained as I watched OGers lose their shit, but he is MIA and nowhere to be found.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Rent free.

For those not in the know, in recent months I completely exposed the OG as a radical right echo chamber, where I single handedly mentally broke hundreds of radical right terrorist sympathizers on the OG.

And no, I'm not Orcus. I reached out to a frenemy known as SpunQ in order to contact Orcus so he could make a cameo apperance on the OG before the election so I could be entertained as I watched OGers lose their shit, but he is MIA and nowhere to be found.
Suuuure orcus...didnt you get the boot for saying you wanted Trump executed?

Nytron

Bangkok Ready
Sep 9, 2020
Suuuure orcus...didnt you get the boot for saying you wanted Trump executed?
Nope, I alluded to capital punishment being applicable if someone mass murders a quarter million Americans. This is protected by free speech. Two day freeze, no big deal.

View: https://twitter.com/latimes/status/765684661708292096

View: https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1321212564345442304

View: https://twitter.com/justDylano/status/1321232730856722433

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Rent free.

Lol @ the OG, or UG being a right wing echo chamber, with people like bacon neck on the payroll.

Attachments

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rent free.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rent free.

@Prison Rape Survivor
Holy shit your brother from another mother has arrived. You're gonna wanna read that.