Chael offered to fight Fedor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
god I would love that
Tito just beat him for christ sakes
Chael would be dog paddling in mere seconds

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Look above

lol...nice work, I always wonder what big Tim is up to.

Has he been introduced into the UFC HOF yet? ...IMO he deserves to be there, he was holding down the UFC HW division while Crocop / Fedor were doing their thing in Japan, Big Timmy was an intricate part in the evolution of MMA and deserves to be in the Hall of Fame....(no sarcasm) being very serious.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015

Has he been introduced into the UFC HOF yet? ...IMO he deserves to be there, he was holding down the UFC HW division while Crocop / Fedor were doing their thing in Japan, Big Timmy was an intricate part in the evolution of MMA and deserves to be in the Hall of Fame....(no sarcasm) being very serious.
Pretty sure he fell out of favor with Dana when he went to fight Fedor in Affliction

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Pretty sure he fell out of favor with Dana when he went to fight Fedor in Affliction

Sure, I remember all that drama ..Tim won a lot of respect from me as a fight fan when he went to Affliction to fight Fedor, he showed alot of balls cutting off Dana's puppet stings.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Q&A w/ Tim Sylvia | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
You never visited the Q&A Archive forum?

No, nobody goes to an "Archive forum"....

-Example: I'm a long time sherdog member, their Archive forum is in the same location as where you guys placed yours, Sherdog Archives was a circle jerk of mods and their buddies stroking their cawks ...so "nobody" would ever even click on "MMA Archives" section.

But obviously, this forum is different ...you guys need to be showcasing those type of interviews!

that's the type of thread that needs to be "featured and highlighted" on a forum.

That type of material needs to be at the TOP of your forum and maybe relabeled to "MMA Q&A with Pro Fighters" ...or something along those lines.