Chael Sonnen tells a story when Cody Garbrandt & TJ Dillashaw almost fought in parking lot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Cody Garbrandt vs TJ Dillashaw

• Cody Garbrandt

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • TJ Dillashaw

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Apparently Cody has KO'd TJ before at TAM but regardless, I just think he's a higher skilled fighter w/ a serious mean streak. I think he would KO Dillashaw.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Apparently Cody has KO'd TJ before at TAM but regardless, I just think he's a higher skilled fighter w/ a serious mean streak. I think he would KO Dillashaw.
I aint sure about the KO. TJ looked better than ever the other week, Cody of course looked fantastic. I actually think it will be a harder fight for Cody than Dom was.

Although what do I know? I picked Dom to win the Cody fight easily without getting hit. I clearly have no idea.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
I aint sure about the KO. TJ looked better than ever the other week, Cody of course looked fantastic. I actually think it will be a harder fight for Cody than Dom was.

Although what do I know? I picked Dom to win the Cody fight easily without getting hit. I clearly have no idea.
I think TJ hits harder and is a much harder matchup for garbrandt as well. cruz was just too easy to figure out for cody and once he was figured out he couldn't do much. Cruz came in to win by points TJ prolly gonna come in and bang and it'll be a riskier fight for Cody (like more risk in getting KOd/caught)

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I think TJ hits harder and is a much harder matchup for garbrandt as well. cruz was just too easy to figure out for cody and once he was figured out he couldn't do much. Cruz came in to win by points TJ prolly gonna come in and bang and it'll be a riskier fight for Cody (like more risk in getting KOd/caught)
Yea I like that analysis. I like it.

I personally thought Cruz looked off compared to other fights, it could have been Cody just had his number and made him look like that. Who knows.

But Cody deserves props, pretty much the only man to figure out Cruz 100%.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I picked Dom too so I'm right there with ya.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I heard his podcast and only heard "they were in the parking lot, Joel, in the parking lot"