Chance to Win Signed Memorabilia Tonight @Q/A w/ Cody Gibson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Cody Gibson

UFC Bantamweight
Pro Fighter
Mar 19, 2015
Hey guys! I'm looking forward to joining you tonight for the Q&A. It should be a lot of fun! I thought I'd kick it up a notch and send one community member home happy with some signed memorabilia. After the Q/A, I'll DM the person with the best/most unique question and send them some signed memorabilia. I'll have to see what I've got but I'm pretty sure I can send some official UFC gloves, some pictures, and a UFC shirt. I'll see you all there tonight!

-Cody

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Very cool man! Well me sure to let our followers on other media know too!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone try to make time tonight @ 8pm ET for Cody, and get some questions in. Dude is as nice as can be, and a big supporter of our little community here.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'll be at training during the Q&A but I'll get some questions in and read it afterwards.

Thanks again for doing this, Cody Gibson @Cody Gibson

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Best of luck in your upcoming routine brother...has Wild @I Wild Each It sent you your TMC onesie yet?

tumblr_m9wfjsGx3j1qcjbb8o1_500.gif
Haha..no dance routine, dick. The Kumite Classic is the biggest grappling tourney in Pittsburgh. It takes place at the end of May, so I am preparing for that.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Haha..no dance routine, dick. The Kumite Classic is the biggest grappling tourney in Pittsburgh. It takes place at the end of May, so I am preparing for that.
So that's a yes as far as the onesie?

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So, Cody Gibson @Cody Gibson , to win this contest...what are you looking for?

Most Q&A questions are pretty straightforward...are you looking for a unique question that makes you think, a funny 'out of nowhere' question that makes you laugh?
I would really like some signed UFC gloves so I need a little more light shed on this subject!!!1

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What would you enjoy more.

1) A fight based on strategy, skill, training, and mutual respect.

2) A fight fueled by anger and/or disrespect.