Chandler is gonna fuck Oliveira up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I actually misread the thread, I thought wild was picking Charles, and anytime a MoD decides to untuck thier little pecker and step up I try to take them out.

But seeing as tho I think Chandler is gonna sleep him I accept.

May God have mercy on your new name.

sweet. that's perfect. I too think Chandler will win.

I'm like Ford Prefect playing a game of Old Janx when it comes to SN bets.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wait you think chandler will win? So do I.

Shouldn't we bully the idiots who think Charles will win?
nah. it's more fun this way.

ask Sex Chicken @MyWifeYellsJAKEPAULinBed.

EDIT - I can pick either way, if you want me to take Chandler I will. Whatever. I like both guys and think it's going to be a fun fight watch.
I like having a little juice on the side, it makes the fight fun and tickles my inner degenerate gambler. But I'm on for taking Charles, acknowledging that he is the underdog. But he's my kind of dog.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I haven't really paid attention to Chandler at weigh-ins before... Does he always look so sucked in?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
to be fair to wild, chandler did eff up oliveira in round 1
Dipshits like me who picked Chandler couldn't have predicted Charles would weather that storm. We were right that Chandler would catch him, but wrong that Charles would fold under the pressure. The old Oliveira wouldn't have made it out of the first round. Guy has somehow 'improved' his resiliency, which is rare. Fighters don't usually get more durable as their career progresses.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Dipshits like me who picked Chandler couldn't have predicted Charles would weather that storm. We were right that Chandler would catch him, but wrong that Charles would fold under the pressure. The old Oliveira wouldn't have made it out of the first round. Guy has somehow 'improved' his resiliency, which is rare. Fighters don't usually get more durable as their career progresses.
He’s 31 going on 32. Literally his athletic prime.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He’s 31 going on 32. Literally his athletic prime.
List me some other fighters who were known to be chinny and then became more resilient as their career went on. How many guys are taking beatings in their 40th pro fight that they wouldn't have survived in their 20th?

I can name one - Andrei Arlovski. Him and Charles seem to be the exceptions, not the rule.