Chandler vs Khabib wouldn't even be close..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Chandler has a lot of glass in his chandelier..Khabibs hand speed looks like Floyd's compared to primus and he was landing.. add the wrestling pressure of khabib and he would finish Chandler..I respect the hell out of Chandler but he definitely is not the man to beat khabib and tonight's fight solidifies that.. Will brooks and primus both hurt him and when khabib takes his back he won't be that lucky.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Chandler has a lot of glass in his chandelier..Khabibs hand speed looks like Floyd's compared to primus and he was landing.. add the wrestling pressure of khabib and he would finish Chandler..I respect the hell out of Chandler but he definitely is not the man to beat khabib and tonight's fight solidifies that.. Will brooks and primus both hurt him and when khabib takes his back he won't be that lucky.
Not saying you’re wrong but it would still be Khabibs toughest fight to date. Plus I hate when a fighter wins a fight 50-45 and that used as proof he’s not good enough to beat someone. People were saying the same thing after Khabib dominated Al.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Khabib would be bigger fight night.
Styles make fights, but at this level, particularly theirs, every pound counts.
I don't think comparing opponents is clear; pretty sure Chandler would wreck most of Khabib's opponents.
I really don't see Khabib easily beating Chandler, but could negate him and Askren him I suppose.
Primus is no joke and needed those leg kicks to change the game, which Khabib doesn't have to that measure.
Another thing to take into account are Chandler's own words, "he's better than I thought he was", which shows he wasn't preparing for a 'world-beater'.
In that way, it's somewhat similar to Khabib/Iaquinta, in that Khabib probably would've disposed of Al quicker had he trained specifically for him.
There's infinitely more footage on Khabib for Chandler to study, and it would be infinitely more important a fight to win, clearly.
Same for Khabib, as Chandler has years of tape to study.

This is to say, whatever happens, I don't think it's a walk-through.
Chandler has shown time & again what he's made of.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Not saying you’re wrong but it would still be Khabibs toughest fight to date. Plus I hate when a fighter wins a fight 50-45 and that used as proof he’s not good enough to beat someone. People were saying the same thing after Khabib dominated Al.
Khabib didn't get dropped and nearly finished...I don't see how michael chandler beats him.. he isn't knocking him out throwing lunging off balance haymakers or out grappling him.. he won't have those takedowns to learn on once he gets hurt or tired like he did vs primus... The al and primus comparison isn't anything alike in the fact khabibs only flaw was he got few takedowns stuffed but dominated every facet of the fight.. Chandler looked worse for wear and his chin is not the greatest.Al beats Chandler... so does Conor..hell I don't think michael chandler beats barboza,lee,or tony... everybody is over looking Khabibs toughest fight.. I'll give you a clue he's 4x D1 wrestling all American and NCAA national champion and that's Gregor gillespie... he's got better wrestling, striking and bjj than chandler and anybody not named khabib.. remember I said it boys

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
P.s I also said Usman would dethrone Woodley 18 months ago when everybody was bashing him... you guys gotta remember I've seen all these guys long before mma in their wrestling careers and have a knack at knowing which elite wrestlers will transition well to mma and Gregor and Usman are 2 of the 1s I knew had world champion pedigree.. i'm not saying Gregor beats khabib but I guarantee it be a tougher fight than chandler and imho if Gregor gets down to FW HE would dethrone max..I'd bet the house in it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'll give you a clue he's 4x D1 wrestling all American and NCAA national champion and that's Gregor gillespie... he's got better wrestling, striking and bjj than chandler and anybody not named khabib..

He's also the best fisherman in the sport!