Personal Change My Bum Life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's what I'm going to do for you and and your sad bum, with two simple words:

Flushable Wipes

A friend mentioned them in passing, as part of his 'things I don't travel without', and then the wife found a crate on sale, so I've been using these Cottonelles for a few months. Not only do I have a pack on in the bathrooms at home, I also keep a pack in my desk at work and in my carry-on/work backpack.

I'm sure some of you like having a chapped ass, it's just part of who you are. But for the rest of us, flushable wipes.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's what I'm going to do for you and and your sad bum, with two simple words:

Flushable Wipes

A friend mentioned them in passing, as part of his 'things I don't travel without', and then the wife found a crate on sale, so I've been using these Cottonelles for a few months. Not only do I have a pack on in the bathrooms at home, I also keep a pack in my desk at work and in my carry-on/work backpack.

I'm sure some of you like having a chapped ass, it's just part of who you are. But for the rest of us, flushable wipes.

Don't put that in any plumbing for which you are responsible!!! They still clog.

Get a bidet like us civilized folks.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Don't put that in any plumbing for which you are responsible!!! They still clog.

Get a bidet like us civilized folks.
I can't take a bidet on the road, and they're not going to install any at work.
I haven't had any clogging problems, but my plumber friend always says that if you have clogging problems, you have a siphon problem.

Clean out the the little holes under the rim of the commode with a coat hanger.

M

member 3289

I can't take a bidet on the road, and they're not going to install any at work.
I haven't had any clogging problems, but my plumber friend always says that if you have clogging problems, you have a siphon problem.

Clean out the the little holes under the rim of the commode with a coat hanger.

Yeah that's exactly what I want to do - stick my hands inside a fukn toilet.

That's a lot easier than just not using flushable wipes.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
FWIW- the toilet maintenance tip is useful, even if you enjoy having a stinky chapped ass because it matches your face.

clogged siphon holes decrease flush power and increase the risk of a stopped toilet..

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Add some psyllium husk to your diet.

If you still require wet wipes after that then you're just sickly.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
is it a medical issue or something? do you eat a lot of taco bell? hemaroids? hillary voter? what is the source of your butt pain ?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
is it a medical issue or something? do you eat a lot of taco bell? hemaroids? hillary voter? what is the source of your butt pain ?
never eat Taco Bell.

you know, people used to wipe their ass with corn cobs. You should go back to doing that, Harry HardAss.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
never eat Taco Bell.

you know, people used to wipe their ass with corn cobs. You should go back to doing that, Harry HardAss.
that might be your problem right there. too much corn cob

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
as the other adults have pointed out you shouldnt be flushing those things down the toilet

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I started drinking a gallon of water and taking about 20 of these a day and haven't even needed to wipe in months. Clean, solid, smooth, structurally sound logs that you could build with.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I use wipes but what I did was get a diaper genie to dispose of them rather than flush them.

Wipes are not flushable and they do not degrade.

Clean your bum, and save your pipes/septic.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I use wipes but what I did was get a diaper genie to dispose of them rather than flush them.

Wipes are not flushable and they do not degrade.

Clean your bum, and save your pipes/septic.
that's a good idea!

I have an Ubbi for the baby that's not getting any use since she started to potty train.