General Changes are coming!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
There's about 100 people here that I've been thinking about perma-banning for a while now. They either shit up threads, or troll, or are just assholes with no respect for the site. They're obstructionists to the culture we've worked our asses off to build here.

I felt like I owed it to the members to inform you all of changes that will be coming if @Splinty and Wild @Wild agree with the decisions that I feel need to be made for the overall health of the forum, and direction i want to go in. All i can say is drastic changes are coming, and chances are if you're reading this, I've put you on "the list," and you're good as gone, fuckers!.

I know some of you are going to say, why was _______ banned but _______ wasn't? Never an easy way to answer that besides being honest, and the honest answer is, Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon gets shit done!

I also know that some of you are going to be pissed at us (or me Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon) when one or more of your friends are banned, but please remember how much influence I have. If I say you're gone, you're gone, faggit! This morning i walked into Wild @Wild's house and took a steaming shit on his floor, laughed about it, and dared him to do something about it. I did the same thing after a healthy lunch of protein and fiber at Splinty @Splinty's house later in the day. I then told them, this is what "these people" are doing to my house! I felt it was a compelling argument.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I go out for beers and a volleyball game and come back to permabans and declarations?

Can't leave you fucks alone for a minute. Same old shit. Round and round we go.