General Changes to the terms of service coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yes, I am trying to help out where I can. In brainstorming with Wild @Wild, we figure if someone purchases $100 in merchandise from the store, they will automatically be entered in the sweepstakes for the free membership. I might add that we are adding a bunch of new merchandise the the store shortly (hats, beanies, baby t's, sunglasses, bbq aprons...tons of stuff!). Be on the lookout by the end of the week.
Don't forgot the immersion circulators and baggies!

Those will be the biggest sellers on here.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And for anyone over 40 who is too dumb to use all the features but still wants access, I will be hosting a live training via Skype a week after this thing rolls out.

Please have your questions ready beforehand because Papi Chingon @SPLlNTY is only paying me for 90 minutes and I don't have the patience for your stupidity.
can i still access the forum via tapatalk on my nokia 3310 ?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes, I am trying to help out where I can. In brainstorming with Wild @Wild, we figure if someone purchases $100 in merchandise from the store, they will automatically be entered in the sweepstakes for the free membership. I might add that we are adding a bunch of new merchandise the the store shortly (hats, beanies, baby t's, sunglasses, bbq aprons...tons of stuff!). Be on the lookout by the end of the week.
I grabbed 65$ worth around Xmas and donated my yearly donation...can I get a discount on a yearly membo?
people read the logo and then get a confused look

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I grabbed 65$ worth around Xmas and donated my yearly donation...can I get a discount on a yearly membo?
people read the logo and then get a confused look
Yes, since you have been an upstanding member of the community and been charitable with your support I will offer you a 3% discount on the yearly membership. It's members like you who make this forum #1!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Even though you said that in jest, our source for the skins is out of china, so you will be pleased to know the costs are really cheap. For your Nokia 3310, the skins are unofficially going to be $1.99 USD (plus $15 shipping, handling and processing).

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I'm a team player. Not only will I gladly pay the $35 annual fee, I'm game to throw in $1,000 to help Splinty @Splinty pay his yacht fees.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
The forum has grown considerably and upgrades are needed to assure it can handle the large flow of traffic. We are in the process of considerable changed on the back end, getting a new server and a few other details I won't bore you with. All of these upgrades come at a cost. I know many of you here enjoy your time on the site, interacting with eachother, fight night live threads, and just discussions in general. Because we would like to enhance the experience we will now be offering paid memberships. The fees will be very reasonable at $19.99 USD per 6 month period, or $34.99 USD per year. The benefit of the paid membership will be unlimited posts, access to live fight night threads, and the ability to post pictures and video. I know not everyone can afford that, so there will still be the free option which will allow you to view non-exclusive threads and you will be allowed up to 10 posts per day.

I'm still working on some details, but the new policy will be put into place by the 22nd. We are all very excited and I'm sure you will be too when you see all the new upgrades!
If I join, does that mean Conor will stop verbally abusing me??