Charity bake sale sabotaged by smutty prankster with sex toy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
COUNCIL chiefs have launched an investigation after a charity bake sale was sabotaged by a bizarre prankster.

Bosses have vowed to find out who was behind the stunt which saw the charity sale abandoned after a sex toy was discovered in one of the cakes.

Sources told the Evening Times the incident took place at Glasgow City Council's offices in John Street on Friday.

The cake sale was taking place to raise cash for a Romanian orphanage, which a city council employee has links to.

A source said the "malicious act" meant the bake sale had to be abandoned.

They added: "The bake sale was being held for employees to buy cakes and help raise money for charity.

"However, the sale was called off and word quickly spread that all cakes had to be binned due to this malevolent act.

"By the close of business, the true nature of things came to light - someone had rammed a sex toy through a chocolate cake.

"As further acts of malice could not be ruled out the rest of the baked goods were binned."

The smutty prank is believed to have taken place between 10.30am and 10.45am on Friday.

Insiders said CCTV footage from the break room - where the bake sale was being held - was being reviewed in a bid to catch the person responsible.

The incident is understood to have taken place in the local authority's council tax and housing benefits office.

Employees were informed late on Friday afternoon that an internal investigation had been launched.

Share article

A Glasgow City Council spokeswoman said: "It’s disappointing someone would intentionally sabotage a charity event which staff spent their own time and effort on.

"An investigation is underway."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd rather put a dirty sex toy in my mouth than eat cakes made by a glaswegian

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
In some areas of the world it's considered good luck to find a sex toy in a chocolate cake. The council chiefs in Glasgow seem out of touch with what is and what is not appropriate.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In some areas of the world it's considered good luck to find a sex toy in a chocolate cake. The council chiefs in Glasgow seem out of touch with what is and what is not appropriate.
I bet if that big black rubber fist we filled wae buckfast they wuddne have a fucking problem. Ya ken?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
"the true nature of things came to light - someone had rammed a sex toy through a chocolate cake."

this line really made me LOL

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
It made me LOL but it's not funny that orphans lose out. Hopefully the awareness raised by the story is beneficial.