Charles Oliveira is....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I've been keeping an eye on Do Bronx for the last 10 years. Always had the crazy skills and talents. So glad everything finally seems to be coming together for him. Solid fighter for sure.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Been saying Charles Oliveira and Leonardo Santos are huge threats to the division. Both these dudes could be Champion, even if Khabib still held the belt they would be massive threats to him.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Been saying Charles Oliveira and Leonardo Santos are huge threats to the division. Both these dudes could be Champion, even if Khabib still held the belt they would be massive threats to him.
They've been holding Leo, with most of the roster waiting for Father Time to make him more vulnerable. He's 40 already so doesn't have a ton of time left. He went 3 years without a fight at one point and is one of the most ducked guys out there alongside Ryan Hall.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They've been holding Leo, with most of the roster waiting for Father Time to make him more vulnerable. He's 40 already so doesn't have a ton of time left. He went 3 years without a fight at one point and is one of the most ducked guys out there alongside Ryan Hall.
Truly unfortunate. Just another reason for tourney based champs. If they put in him the brackets someone has to fight him/Hall or they just miss out on the season...

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The man with the most submission wins in UFC history.

He has also only ever seen 3(!) decisions in his career out of 34 fights!!! So if you watch a Do Bronx fight you have more than a 90% chance of seeing a finish! How many fighters can say that?

I think it's time to give him the spotlight!
Posted in 2018 all you bandwagon motherfuckers... :laughing:

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Updated Stats:
  • Only 4 decisions in 40 fights
  • 28 Finish wins (19 sub + 9 KO/TKO)
  • 9 fight Win streak
Damn, I wish I could see Do Bronx vs Khabib. I would take Charles in that matchup!!!

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How do you figure that goes down?
I think Khabib keeps it on the feet thinking if he could out strike Conor he can take Do Bronx. I think that changes when he starts getting caught a few times and he looks to take it to the ground. He does that a couple of rounds trying to wear Charles down and he does, but the repeated takedowns and position grappling give Charles more opportunities and Do Bronx ends up with a triangle win...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think Khabib keeps it on the feet thinking if he could out strike Conor he can take Do Bronx. I think that changes when he starts getting caught a few times and he looks to take it to the ground. He does that a couple of rounds trying to wear Charles down and he does, but the repeated takedowns and position grappling give Charles more opportunities and Do Bronx ends up with a triangle win...
It's somewhat creative to say that Khabib out struck Conor on the feet. Almost all of the striking Khabib did was on the ground.