Chat function

• Thread starter Morpheushasleftthebuilding
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

this forum has a chat function, but what's its use if the majority disables their chat?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just a feature we added and will see how the crowd uses in the long run. If people dont like, maybe it won't be there in a year. It was a lot more useful before the live alerts in the new software.

P

Punch

I don't even get the chat option to come up on my phone. I logged out, deleted my cache and logged back in, but still nada.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't even get the chat option to come up on my phone. I logged out, deleted my cache and logged back in, but still nada.

I have disabled the floating tab on mobile due to complaints that it was too obtrusive ( I agree )
I don't have an easy way to let you turn it on and off yourself.

So bookmark Mobile Chat :)

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I prefer to use the chat only sometimes. Don't take the chat away. It distinguishes this from every other board.

If my PC wasn't so slow, I'd leave it open all the time.

Fighter Q&As. The chat. Those are 2 huge things that make this site different than any other MMA forums. Without them, other than the great group of members, the fporum would be similar to most other places. The chat gives this place a feel of a social networking site

Keep in mind guys. This forum has been open less than 4 months. That's nothing. MMA.tv, sherdog etc have been around almost TWNETY YEARS. Seriously.

It's not gonna explode over night, lol. Or over month. Or a single year. You're talking literally years of building the name and brand. Obviously when there are thousands of members, the chat #s will go up.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

I prefer to use the chat only sometimes. Don't take the chat away. It distinguishes this from every other board.

If my PC wasn't so slow, I'd leave it open all the time.

Fighter Q&As. The chat. Those are 2 huge things that make this site different than any other MMA forums. Without them, other than the great group of members, the fporum would be similar to most other places. The chat gives this place a feel of a social networking site

Keep in mind guys. This forum has been open less than 4 months. That's nothing. MMA.tv, sherdog etc have been around almost TWNETY YEARS. Seriously.

It's not gonna explode over night, lol. Or over month. Or a single year. You're talking literally years of building the name and brand. Obviously when there are thousands of members, the chat #s will go up.
did you get your pc fixed?, because to me it would be very annoying not enjoying this site fully