Cheap BJJ video site from an Eddie Bravo black belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
For those who don't know Brandon McCaghren he is a 10th Planet black belt under Eddie Bravo himself.
Brandon owns 10th Planet Decatur and Muscle Shoals here in Alabama.

I train with him 3-4 times a week. He has published a website with a $5 subscription for videos of his instruction. This is not to replace actual instruction but more of a supplement. We've all been there, you get home and you forgot something or want to see it again or something.

So I don't know where you are in your training, but for a dirty white belt like me this is greatly beneficial.

The website is:
BrandonMC.Ninja

M

member 603

I've met Brandon once a couple of years back, great guy.... Any video is beneficial as a supplemental training tool, definitely check this out

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
met brandon at the 10P NoGi Summit in PDX, good guy - solid techniques.

Is he still following the Alan Belcher business program? Seemed a little 'Lloyd Irvin Mastermind'-ish

M

member 603

Is he still following the Alan Belcher business program? Seemed a little 'Lloyd Irvin Mastermind'-ish
Is he doing the hand clapping thing right before you pair up to the technique?

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016

Is he doing the hand clapping thing right before you pair up to the technique?
Yes and yes.
He also now has two 10th Planet's one in Decatur and one in Muscle Shoals. He also rolls a lot with Daniel O'Brien from Triad. Actually a lot of our guys and their guys roll at both places depending on schedule.