General Check out this octopus I found while night diving...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Nice. What parts do you dive in?

The little lady and all her family are big into diving but I have yet to take a course / get certified. Her family has a place in the Bahamas so some great diving opportunities. As well where we are here off west coast of BC but I always feel its one of those hobbies that take more effort than they appear to be worth. So much gear to buy and maintain, planning, yada yada

They have a bunch of blue holes all over the islands in the Bahamas that make for some crazy cave diving inland and even a few in the ocean. The island they have a place off is near what is referred to as the Tongue of the Ocean which is a massive drop off past the coral reefs that make for some great snorkeling, fishing and (apparently) diving.

Never seen an octopus though.

M

member 3289

I kept looking at the stupid ass tiny fish wondering when the camera was gonna pan to an octopus. Then I realized one of the stupid small fish was an octopus.

Great threąd would read again

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
The jealousy I feel right now is so severe.

Seriously, though, they are so amazing and beautiful. Best animal, ever.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
“And you kill its sensory preceptors with a light! A FUCKING LIGHT!”
-random Facebook user commenting on animal videos

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sweet
my lady loves the underwater world
I like the waves and she loves the creatures

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
" Hey buddy, I may be able to change color to hide from predators but it doesn't mean squat if you shine a light on me!!" - Octopus.

Looked cool doe.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Is this the kind of shit my blue name is paying for? No wonder the site crashes all the time.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016

View: https://streamable.com/gy98e

You don't see them very often during the day but they are one of the best things to find at night. Look at that alien changing colors as he hides from me.
There is no way in hell you could get me in that water, especially at night. If I fell in, I would die of shock.

On top of a hatred of seafood, I also fear the ocean. I went to the Mayan Riviera with my wife and she wanted to snorkel. I didn’t want to look like a bitch, so I agreed. Thankfully there was an obese elderly lady in the group so I always stayed closer in than her. I figured she was the bait for whatever awful sea creature wanted to chow down on us.

The saltwater was disgusting and I wouldn’t even look down for about the first twenty minutes. When I finally got the nerve to look. the first thing that I saw was a fucking stingray, the hellspawn that killed Steve Irwin. Well apparently it was like a manta ray or some shit but it made no difference to me in the moment. It was the devil’s personal attack fish as far as I was concerned.

Fuck the ocean. I’ll pay good money to any coastal TMMAC’er that will buy a couple boxes of plastic drinking straws along with some plastic six pack rings and throw them into the sea! I’m so glad Alberta is landlocked.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There is no way in hell you could get me in that water, especially at night. If I fell in, I would die of shock.

On top of a hatred of seafood, I also fear the ocean. I went to the Mayan Riviera with my wife and she wanted to snorkel. I didn’t want to look like a bitch, so I agreed. Thankfully there was an obese elderly lady in the group so I always stayed closer in than her. I figured she was the bait for whatever awful sea creature wanted to chow down on us.

The saltwater was disgusting and I wouldn’t even look down for about the first twenty minutes. When I finally got the nerve to look. the first thing that I saw was a fucking stingray, the hellspawn that killed Steve Irwin. Well apparently it was like a manta ray or some shit but it made no difference to me in the moment. It was the devil’s personal attack fish as far as I was concerned.

Fuck the ocean. I’ll pay good money to any coastal TMMAC’er that will buy a couple boxes of plastic drinking straws along with some plastic six pack rings and throw them into the sea! I’m so glad Alberta is landlocked.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015

Maybe it's time to change that SN to something more fitting like MY WIFE HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN ME.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Maybe it's time to change that SN to something more fitting like MY WIFE HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN ME.
What part of “I went and did it” went over your head?

You have over 12 000 posts in just over three years. Something tells me that you aren’t much of a world traveller or daredevil either!

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
What part of “I went and did it” went over your head?

You have over 12 000 posts in just over three years. Something tells me that you aren’t much of a world traveller or daredevil either!

How do you not understand the internet by now?