Cheering for Sam Stout tonight!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Are you cheering for Sam Stout tonight?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Damn straight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...I think he %$#@ed Michelle Jennke!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I gotta back my countryman Ross, but always enjoy Sam's fights.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sam needs to call it a day and move on to some new business ventures. He's a smart dude and I'm sure he'll do well enough for himself, but the guy has been in something like 17 UFC fights alone, had two ko losses in a row, and lost 5 of his last 8. Things have never been the same for the London boys since the passing of Tompkins, but Stout was hit extra hard by it. I don't want to see him damage himself at this point in his career..........I hope he walks away.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I saw Sam just before the main event. He was right outside the men's bathroom taking some pics with fans. He cleaned up well, dressed nice, hair combed, not many marks on his face.

I could tell he wasn't wanting to get swarmed with fans, so I just patiently waited and I told him I don't need a picture I just wanted to thank him for all the fights he put on as well as for going out on his shield. I said the fight was entertaining the entire time, I wanted him to win but I'm glad he fought the way he did. He said he appreciated that.

sa80teur

Mar 15, 2015
Stay classy, D241.

Sam looked great, I thought. Really pleased to see Ross get a win though.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I like most all fighters, these two no exception. However I got the feeling that UFC see's both of these guys as on their last legs, and can't keep two past their prime fighters on the roster, so I will not be surprised at all if Stout is released in the near future. Had Ross lost, I think the same fate would be to him.
Regardless Stout has always been an entertaining fighter.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hard for me to cheer against Ross, dude is a really cool class guy and Sam getting KO'd byt Noons did nothing but send up red flag for me as Noons hasn't really KO'd anyone in a long time. Sam is great and Canadian but at this point I want Ross to go on a mjor run.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It would take too long to explain but Sam was around at a time when I needed friends, just like Shawn and some others. he's my friend and I'll always support him.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would take too long to explain but Sam was around at a time when I needed friends, just like Shawn and some others. he's my friend and I'll always support him.
Hey, more than admirable, I would too under that pre-tense 100/100