General Chemtrail Warrior Joe Rogan: Confirms CHEMTRAILS!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
CHEMTRAIL WARRIOR JOE ROGAN

Joe Rogan Experience #1078 - Jimmy Dore
2:00:27 - 2:00:45 of video below:

"Do you know in the United Arab Emirates, they make it rain! Every week, once a week. They make it rain. They Seed the Clouds." ~ Joe Rogan 2/13/2018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Very strange thing for Joe to say because for years he has been shilling for the Government trying to discredit chemtrails / cloud seeding / weather modification, yet right here he slips up and breaks kayfabe and lets the cat out of the bag.

I caught you Joey Hogan!
I caught you red handed you little cookie you!

In the video below you will see just a few months ago Joe Rogan mocking Chemtrails and laughing at the idea of Cloud Seeding / Weather modification ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyW_-tHf0Qw

Joe Rogan Expeirence #1052 - Mick West
:45 - :58 seconds into video below:
"If you ask people what they are doing by spraying things in the sky and the #1 thing they'll say is like weather control. Weather Control is one.

Well they don't have any control of the weather because if they did they'd make it rain all over Santa Barbara and stop these fires." ~ Joe Rogan 12/12/2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Rogan @Joe Rogan

December 12th 2017

"If you ask people what they are doing by spraying things in the sky and the #1 thing they'll say is like weather control. Weather Control is 1!

Well they don't have any control of the weather because if they did they'd make it rain all over Santa Barbara and stop these fires."

Vs.

February 13 2018

"Do you know in the United Arab Emirates, they make it rain! Every week, once a week. They make it rain. They Seed the Clouds.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Especially chemtrails.

Go talk to old farmers in their 70's-80's-90's who have been working out doors for decades relying on watching the skies and weather, over and over again these old timers talk about those planes spraying something in the air.

Chemtrails are very real, only thing is the Government gives it a more sexier sophisticated name like "Cloud Seeding" or "Geo-engineering"

Is it really that far fetched to think they have added a few ingredients into their concoction of death?

Depopulation is the goal my friend - Cancer rates rising -- but they'll never let you know that with their skewed statistics.

Full Colbert interview with Harvard Scientist David Keith who was pushing the idea to spray sulfuric acid into the Stratosphere to control Global Warning: (Yes you read that right!)

Colbert Report: David Keith

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Go talk to old farmers in their 70's-80's-90's who have been working out doors for decades relying on watching the skies and weather, over and over again these old timers talk about those planes spraying something in the air.

Chemtrails are very real, only thing is the Government gives it a more sexier sophisticated name like "Cloud Seeding" or "Geo-engineering"

Is it really that far fetched to think they have added a few ingredients into their concoction of death?

Depopulation is the goal my friend - Cancer rates rising -- but they'll never let you know that with their skewed statistics.

Full Colbert interview with Harvard Scientist David Keith who was pushing the idea to spray sulfuric acid into the Stratosphere to control Global Warning: (Yes you read that right!)

Colbert Report: David Keith
Chemtrails are not real. I'm not watching that shit, I am your source. They do not exist. At least not outside some kooky testing 40 years back that got blown up into nonsense

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I like listening to this man but some of that was straight booshit. Wheat is very good for you, precisely the germ. WG is used in all type of medications and study for illness treatments. The problem with wheat is that the germ spoils very quickly so It's removed from wheat based products leaving wheat based foods with far less nutrients.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Why go through the trouble of "chemtrails" if they already have numerous ways of poisoning us. And weather control is not "Chemtrails", it's just something that makes thsi theory more interesting, that is all. Other than that, this is amusing and entertaining, well done, again.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like listening to this man but some of that was straight booshit. Wheat is very good for you, precisely the germ. WG is used in all type of medications and study for illness treatments. The problem with wheat is that the germ spoils very quickly so It's removed from wheat based products leaving wheat based foods with far less nutrients.
The war on wheat is silly.
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 change my bum life by getting me hooked on sprouted grains bread. Specifically Ezekiel bread it's one of the best splurges I ever make.