General Chemtrail Warrior Joe Rogan: Confirms CHEMTRAILS!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Go talk to old farmers in their 70's-80's-90's who have been working out doors for decades relying on watching the skies and weather, over and over again these old timers talk about those planes spraying something in the air.

Chemtrails are very real, only thing is the Government gives it a more sexier sophisticated name like "Cloud Seeding" or "Geo-engineering"

Is it really that far fetched to think they have added a few ingredients into their concoction of death?

Depopulation is the goal my friend - Cancer rates rising -- but they'll never let you know that with their skewed statistics.

Full Colbert interview with Harvard Scientist David Keith who was pushing the idea to spray sulfuric acid into the Stratosphere to control Global Warning: (Yes you read that right!)
Colbert Report: David Keith
THis is how they sprayed us with the Rona!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
JRE #1692 with Jason Wilson is Excellent

World needs many more Men of his Quality and Character

I highly recommend a listen

Jason does almost all of the talking FYI

1628290966622.png

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What is your obsession with Joe Rogan?

Why is he so important in your lives?

Genuine question.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What is your obsession with Joe Rogan?

Why is he so important in your lives?

Genuine question.
Who are you talking to? Gotta be specific. There are levels to this shit.

I have listened to 5 episodes tops since he went to spotify and the few years before that I listened to 1 out of every 15 episodes because I liked the guest.

I don't think that equals obsession, the best episodes for me are when Joe does less than 3% of the talking and lets the guest ride.

OP was clowning him FYI.

For many JRE is about the guests doing long form interviews(he gets some great ones), not so much about Rogan himself.

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Who are you talking to? Gotta be specific. There are levels to this shit.

I have listened to 5 episodes tops since he went to spotify and the few years before that I listened to 1 out of every 15 episodes because I liked the guest.

I don't think that equals obsession, the best episodes for me are when Joe does less than 3% of the talking and lets the guest ride.

OP was clowning him FYI.

For many JRE is about the guests doing long form interviews(he gets some great ones), not so much about Rogan himself.

Not aimed at you per se. Just the forum seems obsessed with the dude.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not aimed at you per se. Just the forum seems obsessed with the dude.
Haha

Fingers bro

This is an MMA forum

Rogie is a part of the content and culture whether we like it or not

Also has one of the biggest podcasts ever created whether we like it or not

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Full Colbert interview with Harvard Scientist David Keith who was pushing the idea to spray sulfuric acid into the Stratosphere to control Global Warning: (Yes you read that right!)

Remember this Colbert interview with David Keith where they mock Chemtrail spraying as Keith talks about spraying Sulpher Dioxide into the Atmosphere and the crowd just laughs?

Dangers of inhaling Sulphur Dioxide

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5GUVh1Ab3Ts

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Go talk to old farmers in their 70's-80's-90's who have been working out doors for decades relying on watching the skies and weather, over and over again these old timers talk about those planes spraying something in the air.

Chemtrails are very real, only thing is the Government gives it a more sexier sophisticated name like "Cloud Seeding" or "Geo-engineering"

Is it really that far fetched to think they have added a few ingredients into their concoction of death?

Depopulation is the goal my friend - Cancer rates rising -- but they'll never let you know that with their skewed statistics.

Find full Davis Keith interview ...then
Listen to what this guy says about the recent train derailment...

View: https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1624938064207290368

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Find full Davis Keith interview ...then
Listen to what this guy says about the recent train derailment...

View: https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1624938064207290368
It was Norfolk Southern. Equipment failure.
Union workers. I guess the axle guy didn't talk to the wheel guy who didn't talk to the brake guy who didn't talk to the hose guy.

I've been dealing with their company for 20+ years. I imagine it's the same for all railroads, but the left hand NEVER knows what the right hand is doing. Completely dysfunctional.

My assumption is the "That's not my job" mentality of unions reared its ugly head in this tragic accident.

Note: I didn't watch this video yet