General Chemtrail Warrior Joe Rogan: Confirms CHEMTRAILS!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
joe rogan did go off about seth rich earlier this week.
that was a refreshing podcast....Jimmy Dore is a force and Rogan could not help but join in

Jimmy comes with fact based opinions and it seems Joe learned a few things he didn't know

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Still doesn't make sense what you are trying to spin here
Yossarian @Yossarian

Back in December when talking about Chemtrails and Weather Modification Joe mocks the idea and says:

Well they don't have any control of the weather because if they did they'd make it rain all over Santa Barbara and stop these fires." ~ Joe Rogan 12/12/2017

Two months later he is talking about those rich billionaires in the Middle East can control the weather and make it rain every Friday ..through "Cloud Seeding".

lol, So let me get this straight, you are trying to say that those Chemtrail planes that everyone has been talking about the past couple decades controlling the weather and spraying who knows what is bullshit. - that's all Conspiracy and goes hand and hand with Bigfoot - Flat Earth.

But...Planes in the UAE spraying silver iodide (AgI) - hygroscopic metallic aerosols that provide a dense field of cloud condensation nuclei (CCNs) to thicken clouds and induce precipitation is perfectly known ...it is simply "Cloud Seeding" ...it's "SCIENCE"!

Lets simplify this, Chemtrails is the spraying of chemicals overhead hence the name "Chem" - "Trails" - Chemtrails is what the average person on the street is describing when they look up at the sky and see those planes spraying over head and that clear sunshine day turns into a milky gray depressingly dark and gloomy day.

Cloud Seeding is just that cute professional name Government Agencies named it to make it seem perfectly normal that they are spraying chemical agents above large populations without their consent.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Go talk to old farmers in their 70's-80's-90's who have been working out doors for decades relying on watching the skies and weather, over and over again these old timers talk about those planes spraying something in the air.

Chemtrails are very real, only thing is the Government gives it a more sexier sophisticated name like "Cloud Seeding" or "Geo-engineering"

Is it really that far fetched to think they have added a few ingredients into their concoction of death?

Depopulation is the goal my friend - Cancer rates rising -- but they'll never let you know that with their skewed statistics.

Full Colbert interview with Harvard Scientist David Keith who was pushing the idea to spray sulfuric acid into the Stratosphere to control Global Warning: (Yes you read that right!)

Colbert Report: David Keith
Why would the government want to depopulate? You want more able body tax payers so you bring them in from other countries.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Why would the government want to depopulate? You want more able body tax payers so you bring them in from other countries.
Smaller Population easier to Control.

Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Zuckerberg and many more have been pushing for depopulation.

Bro, don't you Georgia Guidstone?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Well they don't have any control of the weather because if they did they'd make it rain all over Santa Barbara and stop these fires." ~ Joe Rogan 12/12/2017

Two months later he is talking about those rich billionaires in the Middle East can control the weather and make it rain every Friday ..through "Cloud Seeding".
Two statements that have nothing to do with chemtrails. You imply that they do, but they simply don't.

those Chemtrail planes that everyone has been talking about the past couple decades
Everyone? as in some loonies on a forum somewhere?

controlling the weather and spraying who knows what
That is what they think "chemtrails" do, but are confused about cloudseeding.

Chemtrails is the spraying of chemicals overhead hence the name
Yes, it is a made up term. You could argue that every combustion engine is spreading chemicals. It is so far based from anything scientific, let alone, ignoring the principles of combustion engines. Why use passanger planes? Why not spy planes? Why control the weather if we already have cloudseeding (which is really in its early stages). So many questions that cannot be answered.
But...Planes in the UAE spraying silver iodide (AgI) - hygroscopic metallic aerosols that provide a dense field of cloud condensation nuclei (CCNs) to thicken clouds and induce precipitation is perfectly known ...it is simply "Cloud Seeding" ...it's "SCIENCE"!
Ok, aret hese planes passenger jumbo planes? Like some people claim here in the US? Absolutely not. How effective would that be to only affect one particular area. Even crop dusters need to stay within an area to remain effective. It is just a lot of shotty reasoning to me, sorry.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Oh, those guidestones are well known and quite odd to say the least

His post is only about Rogan playing both sides within months of each other and he is 100% correct on that.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Stone Cold Enock Austin makes an entertaining and informative thread to say the least
Absolutely, good effort in his posts, and things to consider. I hope we can disagree cordially.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Absolutely, good effort in his posts, and things to consider. I hope we can disagree cordially.
I have nothing to disagree about....love your posts

Rogan is the one who got caught, saying they can't make it rain, and then they always make it rain within 3 months of each other....I just find that funny.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Talking bout Rogan, I hear his forums are done for?
Ya I think maybe damage control? so nobody can view his back posts for dirt or leverage on him.

never went there, so I don't know what it was like

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Ya I think maybe damage control? so nobody can view his back posts for dirt or leverage on him.

never went there, so I don't know what it was like
Haven't been there in a while. But yeah, having that cesspool over there with your name on it, think he got wise about it. That place hasn't been any good since a good year or two.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haven't been there in a while. But yeah, having that cesspool over there with your name on it, think he got wise about it. That place hasn't been any good since a good year or two.
He does have to play it more PC now...too damn big and he has multiple companies that could be fucked with.

That Onnit money is huge and Podcast is basically a Corporation now....He has so much going on to risk some 10 year old #metoo shit LOL

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I have nothing to disagree about....love your posts

Rogan is the one who got caught, saying they can't make it rain, and then they always make it rain within 3 months of each other....I just find that funny.
Maybe he changed his mind?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He does have to play it more PC now...too damn big and he has multiple companies that could be fucked with.

That Onnit money is huge and Podcast is basically a Corporation now....He has so much going on to risk some 10 year old #metoo shit LOL
Rogan is a closet homo. Could very well have some Kevin spacey shit.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
He is an entertainer first and entertainment often involves fiction. I like to listen to his podcasts, he talks about interesting things, but I often find myself disagreeing with things he says and That's a good thing. It shows I am listening but I'm also being objective. No different than watching tv or other forms of entertainment. You can't take anything at face value but It's still entertaining.
That's cool. I don't find him entertaining either.