General Chemtrail Warrior Joe Rogan: Confirms CHEMTRAILS!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Yup and the Ezekiel bread is found in the freezer. Needs to be frozen if not using it and in the fridge when using it.

Just bought my first loaf and trying that shit now, brought it home just opened it up and tossed a couple slices into the toaster -- gonna put a lil peanut butter on that son of a bitch and then drop a couple slices of bananas into the mix.

Now do you recommend putting it in the refrigerator or the freezer?

Either way, I'm liking this Ezekiel -- how can you go wrong when they got this right on the bag:

Ezekiel 4:9

"Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in one vessel and make bread of it"

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Keep up the good fight Joe!

Btw ...Joe Rogan Knows....I mean his Nose ....dat Nose.....I'd associate dat nose with a certain race ....

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just bought my first loaf and trying that shit now, brought it home just opened it up and tossed a couple slices into the toaster -- gonna put a lil peanut butter on that son of a bitch and then drop a couple slices of bananas into the mix.

Now do you recommend putting it in the refrigerator or the freezer?

Either way, I'm liking this Ezekiel -- how can you go wrong when they got this right on the bag:

Ezekiel 4:9

"Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in one vessel and make bread of it"

What's great about it is you can use creamy peanut butter with as nutty as the bread is, perfect toast.
I wouldn't make sandwiches with it though.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
CHEMTRAIL WARRIOR JOE ROGAN

Joe Rogan Experience #1078 - Jimmy Dore
2:00:27 - 2:00:45 of video below:

"Do you know in the United Arab Emirates, they make it rain! Every week, once a week. They make it rain. They Seed the Clouds." ~ Joe Rogan 2/13/2018

Weather modification - making it rain in the UAE....

Why aren't they using the texhnology to fight the fires?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Weather modification - making it rain in the UAE....

Why aren't they using the texhnology to fight the fires?
We could use it, Somebody wants this coast on fire apparently....Hmnnn.

Rain coming on Tuesday to Oregon at least.

Anybody that says there is arson occurring over here is told they are right wing nut jobs...despite numerous arson arrests/videos/eyewitness accounts(I drove to a place where a fire was started and put out right on I-5 just 20 minutes ago)...even the goddam fires have gone political.

Such a sad state of affairs.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
The CFR picked out Obama's cabinet a month before he was confirmed.

Just like they've picked almost all cabinets since the end of WW2.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit not this boolshit again. I've told you goofs before. I used to work at area 52. And have built state of the art aircraft. There's no chemtrails involved. Y'all motherfuckers need to look into the Mormon gold hidden in the mountains instead

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Goddammit not this boolshit again. I've told you goofs before. I used to work at area 52. And have built state of the art aircraft. There's no chemtrails involved. Y'all motherfuckers need to look into the Mormon gold hidden in the mountains instead
make a thread about it

complete with theories, documents, and images or artistic renderings

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Stephen Colbert took over the Daily Show for a while before the douchy Trevor Noah guy took over. Just another Hollywood liberal femmy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cunts knocked on our door let's knock on Thiers.

However I must stress I have seen this mountain and it covered in private security with machine guns.