Cheyenne Buys was Cheating with Roman Dolidze!?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
All I see are pictures of sloppy seconds and desperation.
Her response is great..."I just got married as a visa scam...I have "business" in Georgia...don't take my money. Lol
What kind of "business" does an unranked fighter from Florida have in an obscure country like Georgia?

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
If you read her statement and replace every word "business" with the word "whoring" it probably makes alot more sense.

Most people are faithful as their options.

vlod0os8ufe71.jpg

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Her response is great..."I just got married as a visa scam...I have "business" in Georgia...don't take my money. Lol
What kind of "business" does an unranked fighter from Florida have in an obscure country like Georgia?
Which just happens to be where the other fighter and teammate Roman lives who she was having the affair with lol. Everything coming out so far makes her look like the trash she is...

T

The Big Guy

Arrest him for illegal entry.

I've never liked him since day 1 cause he pronounces him last name "beys" instead of "buys"

She deserves better than that

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Arrest him for illegal entry.

I've never liked him since day 1 cause he pronounces him last name "beys" instead of "buys"

She deserves better than that
She is refusing to fight again until after her divorce is completely done because she doesn't want to split any money.
The UFC should release that ungrateful bitch.