chick bangs 15 yr old and boned 2 dogs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A young mother was arrested after confessing to having sex with a minor and supplying him with drugs.

Police arrested Brittany Sonnier, 23, of Holly Hill, Florida after the 15-year-old boy, who lived next door, told his parents about the relationship.

The boy told them after becoming concerned he may have contracted a venereal disease when he learned Sonnier had been accused of having 'vaginal and oral sex with two canines' in 2012.

+1
Arrested: Brittany Sonnier (above) confessed to having sex and supplying drugs to a 15-year-old boy

WKMG reports that Sonnier, who has a 3-year-old son, was arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious battery sex act with a person less than 16 years of age and contributing to delinquency of a minor.

In addition to having sex on two straight nights, Sonnier revealed she also gave the boy marijuana and alcohol.
According to a 2012 police report obtained by The Huffington Post, a former boyfriend of Sonnier revealed that she told him she had engaged in sexual activity with dogs, and that she had fantasies of incest.

She said she had been intimate with the animals since she was 13-years-old.

Checkup: The boy reported the relationship after he grew concerned that Sonnier (left in 2015 mugshot, right in 2012 mugshot) may have given him a venereal disease

He also reported that; 'She told him that she was interested and into having sex with dogs. She went on to tell him that she has been having sex with their family dogs since she was 13 years old.'

He revealed that he first approached her father to discuss the matter, and that the man said he was aware of the situation.

The father was at that time working to gain custody of his daughter's son.

Sonnier's boyfriend ended their relationship after these revelations.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
She don't love him, she just loves his Doggystyle (in my Snoop voice)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alright smartass...they weren't showing up for me when I first clicked this. She looks crazy as hell.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
*books trip to Florida*

Man, lotsa traveling lately.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
You're in bed with this this woman and she reveals to you during mid thrust that she has sex with dogs? Do you pull out?

I've bedded some unsavory ladies in my heavy drinking days, but fortunately nothing to this level. Poor kid. Hopefully he didn't catch the bad SARS or some rare canine STD from her lol.

P

Punch

You're in bed with this this woman and she reveals to you during mid thrust that she has sex with dogs? Do you pull out?

I've bedded some unsavory ladies in my heavy drinking days, but fortunately nothing to this level. Poor kid. Hopefully he didn't catch the bad SARS or some rare canine STD from her lol.
Yes you pull out... your dick by the root if you want to live.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Honestly, I probably finish. Fuck it, whats done can't be undone.