General Chick that got shot at capitol hill

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm quoting documented statistics, stupid
Hmnnn

I have never used that word in that way, and rarely heard it used in that way

Not sure I buy that percentage. Maybe it is a southern thing?

You didn't quote anything FYI...you just typed a sentence without any punctuation or source

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
8/10 white people say the n word in a racist way at least once a week.
I only say it when singing along to rap songs.

Or when nodding along to and repeating things I hear on white supremacist podcasts.

Or when beating my white nephew with a cane when his mother is too drunk to stop me.

But I am still in the top 10 least racist people in Australia.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So let me get this straight. Private citizens should be able to protect their property with force but capital police shouldn’t be able to protect buildings filled with govt officials with force? The logic used to call this a murder is baffling.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So let me get this straight. Private citizens should be able to protect their property with force but capital police shouldn’t be able to protect buildings filled with govt officials with force? The logic used to call this a murder is baffling.
she was white.

happy to clear that up for you.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if only she'd listened to that law enforcement officer's commands, she'd be alive right now. Why is it so hard to just do what law enforcement says? #backtheblue
I'm not saying you're wrong, but that didn't work out too well for Daniel Shaver.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Are posters here calling it murder?

The protesters were actively breaking (further) into the Capitol building, it's not a huge surprise that someone got shot.

I do think it's sad that someone lost their life over the Q bullshit in which she apparently believed.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Idk, I bet 10-15% is "clan" racist super haters, but I bet more like 40-50% of people are "casual" racists, and look down on other races as "less than" but are pretty luke warm in the hate department.
you seriously think 15% of people are klan level racist super haters ? that is like 45 million americans

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you seriously think 15% of people are klan level racist super haters ? that is like 45 million americans
Personally I'd say that figure is under.

For where I grew up in the UK at least. I grew up in a town of 10000 or so and there were two black kids at school. People had very bigoted views towards everything.

Some still do and it embarrasses me sometimes to see the shit they say to either myself or just on Facebook.

At least when I'm racist I do it under a guise of ignorance and misunderstanding. And nobody is safe.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Personally I'd say that figure is under.

For where I grew up in the UK at least. I grew up in a town of 10000 or so and there were two black kids at school. People had very bigoted views towards everything.

Some still do and it embarrasses me sometimes to see the shit they say to either myself or just on Facebook.

At least when I'm racist I do it under a guise of ignorance and misunderstanding. And nobody is safe.
Racist enough to join the klan? Thats pretty racist.even hitler never joined the klan

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I do. Not just white kkk, plenty of racist Mexican, black, and Asian people
I dont doubt a large percentage of people of all kinds are racist but there are very few klan level super racists.that is a ridiculous statement

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
45 million people racist enough to join the klan but the klan has like 5k members nation wide and half of them are probably feds or informants