General Chick that got shot at capitol hill

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Racist enough to join the klan? Thats pretty racist.even hitler never joined the klan
Ahhhh okay. I didn't realize the discussion was racist enough to join the Klan. I just figured it was underhand stupid racism. The kind most people don't even know they are doing.

T

The Big Guy

Who the hell joins the fucking klan?

Not only would I assume I would be greeted by dumbass hillbillys but should i bring my ss# and birth certificate to get copies to the fbi and atf while I'm there?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Ahhhh okay. I didn't realize the discussion was racist enough to join the Klan. I just figured it was underhand stupid racism. The kind most people don't even know they are doing.
I said hate vs casual racist. He brought up the kkk

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Are posters here calling it murder?

The protesters were actively breaking (further) into the Capitol building, it's not a huge surprise that someone got shot.

I do think it's sad that someone lost their life over the Q bullshit in which she apparently believed.
the Capitol Police opened the doors and let them in. A fall-back position at that hall had been barricaded to allow Congressional staff flee through the tunnels. When she crossed that barricade, she was met with deadly force.

It was tragic, avoidable, and warranted.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I dont doubt a large percentage of people of all kinds are racist but there are very few klan level super racists.that is a ridiculous statement
I saw the literal kkk here in Anaheim and it was only 10 people in a crowd of like maybe 2000 people in a metropolitan area of maybe 15 million people.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I click and see some random nobody which a google shows has 2 instagram followers. Who is the japanese lady speaking authoritatively on others' actions?

Oh its this weirdo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAskobgdd4

who got herself here too:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I click and see some random nobody which a google shows has 2 instagram followers. Who is the japanese lady speaking authoritatively on others' actions?

Oh its this weirdo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAskobgdd4

who got herself here too:

To be fair, we fuck Okinawa up pretty badly.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
To be fair, we fuck Okinawa up pretty badly.
Might want to make a second pass on her positions.

She's 100% pro-bases. She held a conference in Hawaii accusing non-japanese speaking Okinawans in Hawaii of being Chinese spies and communist, etc.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Might want to make a second pass on her positions.

She's 100% pro-bases. She held a conference in Hawaii accusing non-japanese speaking Okinawans in Hawaii of being Chinese spies and communist, etc.
Oh I wasn't even paying attention to her, just making a general statement.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
gonna be a steep learning curve for folks who thought that because the Police State was their friend.
These דזשעטבאָאַט באַזיצער are the same people who have a back the blue sticker, a molan labe sticker, and a glock sticker on their car.