General Chick that got shot at capitol hill

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
gonna be a steep learning curve for folks who thought that because the Police State was their friend.
It's certainly been interesting to watch the teams trade sides. Granted it's really only a select group of jet boat owners on here.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
These דזשעטבאָאַט באַזיצער are the same people who have a back the blue sticker, a molan labe sticker, and a glock sticker on their car.
I maintain that anyone who owns a Gadsden Flag and a MAGA hat should be deported or exiled.

I maintain that anyone who owns a Gadsden Flag and a MAGA hat should be deported or exiled.
I only fly the American flag. Leaching on to other flags is retarded. Quit siding with Republican or Democrat, all of them own jet boats.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I click and see some random nobody which a google shows has 2 instagram followers. Who is the japanese lady speaking authoritatively on others' actions?

Oh its this weirdo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAskobgdd4

who got herself here too:

so what? does it mean her observation is not valid?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
so what? does it mean her observation is not valid?
Usually when you try to involve others people's opinions into a discussion and want those to have an impact, they have to have some clout.

Nobody cares what Chad around the block has to say, ya know?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Usually when you try to involve others people's opinions into a discussion and want those to have an impact, they have to have some clout.

Nobody cares what Chad around the block has to say, ya know?
disagree. better to focus on the content they're providing, not the individual. did you even check out the video?

what she was saying was spot on. the BLM and Antifa were right up in that shit.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
disagree. better to focus on the content they're providing, not the individual. did you even check out the video?

Orrrrr, that's an absurdity wish fulfillment instead of recognizing the failings off your so called comrades

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

No, it's quite seldom I click on anything here.
I read what you guys have to say most of the time tho.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Orrrrr, that's an absurdity wish fulfillment instead of recognizing the failings off your so called comrades
ignorant or r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d (wtf TMMAC? you're not even big tech)

IMG_4885.JPG

someetimes an individual have to make the call to either keep believing the BS the MSM is feeding you or say fuck it i'll do my own research

it's funny how some of these instigators are already in the process of breaking in the capitol while Trump's speech was still going on

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
ignorant or r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d

View attachment 24918

someetimes an individual have to make the call to either keep believing the BS the MSM is feeding you or say fuck it i'll do my own research

it's funny how some of these instigators are already in the process of breaking in the capitol while Trump's speech was still going on
Gimme a link to a newspaper and I might buy it

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Gimme a link to a newspaper and I might buy it
i gave you the name, go spend your own time researching this guy

check out his twitter posts before January 6th and see what it says

why dafaq did you even replly to me if you don't know shit?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015

No thanks, I'll just continue to think you are a nutter

M

member 3289

ignorant or r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d (wtf TMMAC? you're not even big tech)

View attachment 24918

Seek help.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Man, I like you, but you really need to take a step back and evaluate some of the things you are believing. They have you tricked, it's no bueno.