General Childhood fears?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Dogs. There was this one neighborhood dog who used to get off its leash a lot and it would chase the shit out of me every time it saw me.

Even now as an adult I'm uncomfortable around large dogs. Not really a fear, more of an uneasiness until I can get a read on the dog's intentions.
Woof.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The occasional movie scared me. The monkey scene in Wizard of Oz freaked me out when I first saw it.

I got scared watching House of the Long Shadows in the theater as a kid and pretended I had to pee and left the theater during one of the scary scenes. Haha. I would have been 9 or 10.

Witchboard - I was at a sleepover party one night and I was a little scared watching this one. But I got to see Tawny Kitaen's nude shower scene so it was worth it.

But day to day, I don't remember being scared of anything as a kid. No fucks given. The neighborhood bully used to fuck with me every now and then so I avoided him, but one day we were playing football in the backyard and I fucking decked his ass. I didn't mean to, but I broke his arm. He cried like a little bitch. I wasn't afraid of him after that, and he wasn't too much of a bully from that point on either.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
The occasional movie scared me. The monkey scene in Wizard of Oz freaked me out when I first saw it.

I got scared watching House of the Long Shadows in the theater as a kid and pretended I had to pee and left the theater during one of the scary scenes. Haha. I would have been 9 or 10.

Witchboard - I was at a sleepover party one night and I was a little scared watching this one. But I got to see Tawny Kitaen's nude shower scene so it was worth it.

But day to day, I don't remember being scared of anything as a kid. No fucks given. The neighborhood bully used to fuck with me every now and then so I avoided him, but one day we were playing football in the backyard and I fucking decked his ass. I didn't mean to, but I broke his arm. He cried like a little bitch. I wasn't afraid of him after that, and he wasn't too much of a bully from that point on either.
Good call with those flying monkeys. They were definirly creepy.

Those creepy thIngs at the bottom of ur ursulas cavern in little mermaid (cursed mermaids), alwas freaked me out as a little kid - i think it's because I imagine myself as a human being pulled down by them and drowning

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
The ocean. Fuck that shit. Sharks, lionfish, eels, jellyfish. Nope.

lll be at the swim up bar in the pool.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The ocean. Fuck that shit. Sharks, lionfish, eels, jellyfish. Nope.

lll be at the swim up bar in the pool.
Yeh I'm not a big fan of the sea.

In fact I don't ever intend on going in it again unless I'm in a plane crash. Fuck the sea

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
realized this yesterday. scared in childhood. but still applies today

piranhas scare the hell out of me

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
What were you scared of as a youngster?

I was scared of

Snakes (still don't like them fuckers)

The shredder

Freddy Kruger

Chucky (meh maybe I wasn't scared of him but the movie gave me nightmares)

Candyman (fucking movie gave me a sore throat of fear)

Some local kids always used to fuck with me whenever they saw me

My uncle David (no he's not a deviant or anything) he was one angry motherfucker always yelling at me and my cousins for anything. Wasn't even a drunk either. Just a lazy angry fucker.

The bad guy from death warrant. Sandman. Fucker was scary

Back in the days I managed to sneak and watch the very first Alien movie on tv in the evening. I was maybe 9 or 10.

I was supposed to sleep but you know I loved Star Wars and sci-fi in general so another sci-fi movie with a great rating in the TV guide. Awesome I thought.

Holy Christ.
I was hooked by the spooky atmosphere.
But also way too fucking scared to go back to my bed. Plenty of dark corners before I could reach my room. An alien could be wAiting to spear me with its tail. Or a face-hugger would impregnate me and I'd be fucked.
Watched the movie till the end.
Was scared to fall asleep and buried my head in my pillow.
I was scared of the dark for many years afterwards.
Fucking alien.

Can't wait to see that new alien movie in May!!!!
LOL

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
And also Tarrasque. I don't know the plural form. But I wait for one to awake and devour all of my neighbors.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I'm surprised people were scared of chucky. I always found him to be more funny than scary. He's a little doll ffs.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
When someone puts their arm down the disposal drains in sinks... I hate seeing it on screen. I always feel like they are about to lose their hands