Chimaev Retiring.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No it doesn't. I've taken a full dose of prednisone at least 3 times. I only cut short my most recent dose because of covid (never got it, just didn't want my immunity weakened with it around).

Chimaev fucked up by training/doing heavy exercise while taking it.

If taking prednisone alone causes you to feel shitty then you're a pussy.
First of all, I am a pussy

I was pretty fucked up when I was taking it so I can't say it was the roid specifically

I had 60-70% chemical burns on my body so life was pretty miserable for me then

I agree he shouldn't be pushing it and likely isn't allowing his body to recover/heal enough

Nov 21, 2015
Yes
Genetics is huge

Some people's immune system is bulletproof to coronaviruses and some are easily triggered

Not taking any vaccines myself but I know some people who took em and had no issues, and a couple people who got really fucked up(swollen head and closed up ear + sick for 2 weeks)...the long term effects of the vaccines are the unknown that is potentially concerning IMO

I will check the video
Its a good vid. I'm all into genetic engineering and age reversal.

I'm a bit of a weirdo... Don't trust the covid vaccine but all in
on genetic engineering, Transhumanism and cybernetic body parts. LOL

M

member 3289

your wrong about that being inaccurate...but I will leave it at that
Of course you will. You have zero evidence and you can only pretend to be trolling so many times with all the dumb shit you post.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Shit like this just makes me more annoyed at the people
who say it only hurts older people with underlying conditions

My Ass!

You have world class swimmers in their prime getting completely
wrecked by this virus.
It's worth noting a lot of world class athletes live in a depleted state. That was what happened to Cody Garbrandt. He was wiped the fuck out for the 6 months before he got it, and then kept training even when he was sick. His recovery monitor would say "You're at 1% recovery." and he was all "Cool story, bro."

Nov 21, 2015
It's worth noting a lot of world class athletes live in a depleted state. That was what happened to Cody Garbrandt. He was wiped the fuck out for the 6 months before he got it, and then kept training even when he was sick. His recovery monitor would say "You're at 1% recovery." and he was all "Cool story, bro."
Damn I didn't know Cody got screwed up by it.

It does make sense that athletes staying in a state of depletion
could contribute to worse cases though.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dude just needs to chill out for awhile.
I think he trains too hard thru sickness and may be making things worse.
Wound very tight, wants the world right now. Reminds me of lightweight world champion Antonio Montana.

View: https://twitter.com/MMAjunkieJohn/status/1366586181857603584

“When he got here, the doctors took care of him, and they put him on prednisone, which is a nasty f*cking steroid,” White told MMA Junkie.” So he’s on prednisone, and he’s supposed to be taking this thing and chilling, relaxing, and letting himself recover. He went in and f*cking trained today, felt like sh*t, and got super emotional and posted that.

“He’s not supposed to be training, but you know, this guy’s a savage. He wants to fight like every f*cking weekend, and now he can’t even train, so he just got emotional and posted that, but he ain’t quitting.”

“He was flown out here so that we could take care of him,” White said. “We get him taken care of. They got him on medication. He’s going to be fine, and he goes in and starts f*cking training. He’s not supposed to be training, and he’s super frustrated.

“He’s training when he’s supposed to be resting. He’s got to stay off, at least while he’s on this medication.”
fuckin dana ..... the guy is spitting up covid lung blood and dana calls him up like "look here kid, there is money still on the table dont be a fuckin goof and retire on me here. do you want to be a fuckin fighter or not ?" dana always says he never tries to talk people out of retiring but he wont accept the fact that khabib wants out or that this kid is ready to call it a career

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
haha

I'm all good with Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Polio vaccines.

I don't fuck with the Flu vaccine cuz I'm fortunate enough to just never get the Flu.

This COVID thing is just suspect to me.
it does seem a little suspect that a manufactured problem has a manufactured solution available in record time

Nov 21, 2015
fuckin dana ..... the guy is spitting up covid lung blood and dana calls him up like "look here kid, there is money still on the table dont be a fuckin goof and retire on me here. do you want to be a fuckin fighter or not ?" dana always says he never tries to talk people out of retiring but he wont accept the fact that khabib wants out or that this kid is ready to call it a career
Dana screaming into the phone "Do you want to be a fucking fighter!?"
while the kid is spitting up lung blood sounds so "Dana" to me. Lol

Nov 21, 2015
View attachment 29334

So glad Khamzat was presented with so many options

Dana "Do you want to be a fucking fighter?"

Kadyrov "Do you want to continue living mutherfucker"?

So many options. Future is bright for this young man

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was kinda hoping to see him get knocked out so we could call him chinnyev

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Leon wants a fight. Chimaev wants a fight. They were scheduled to fight. I say let them fight

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/KChimaev/status/1374430884237996035?s=20

that Tom Cruise dance is literally one of the funniest things I've ever seen. must have taken solid research and much practice. so awesome.