General China Evergrande collapse...Chinese 2008 on the way?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They'll get bailed out, in fact by the wayside they already are.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
The Aussie stock market's hurting pretty bad today...Iron Ore companies down 8% or more.

Hopefully it continues this week and I'll load up some

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The Aussie stock market's hurting pretty bad today...Iron Ore companies down 8% or more.

Hopefully it continues this week and I'll load up some
That's the word at the well.
Historically a bad week on top of the shakeup, then loadup before the next meltup before the big one, hopefully.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmm, buy now so your on the top end when they get bailed out?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm, buy now so your on the top end when they get bailed out?
There's always an ebb & flow to these by design. I've never seen a bailout from one market without its prior "correction" occurring & affecting another. If they're selling, they control it, tag along imo.
If a base can be set at 2/3 low & 2/3 high, that's historically above the rate of inflation.

I'm no expert by any means, but I know who understands when I hear enough, and those say this week tends not to be good as a day trader, historically, and catching the end to buy likely puts most in the "2/3 low"-range long.

It's a strange melt-up, AI is involved for the first time. Geopolitics is my wheelhouse; I tend to look where the elites physically are when considering larger events like a market crash.
Afaik, they're not all in bunkers.
Boris Johnson for example, I believe, is heading TO NY & DC for meetings with Bezos & Biden. That I find...interesting.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
DOW futures down 1.6% pre-market

Fuckin Chyna

Closed Friday at $34,585 after a down day.
Probably open this morning under $34k

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So as the pandemic fades away I wondered what the next fear stick would be.

I had a feeling they may have gone terror. They'd sown the seeds But they've gone economics. Which is a weird one because we know that is weak sauce considering there is a magic money tree and they can just print money.

Maybe this is a new variant with the inflation and energy crisis in the mix.

It's a bit of boring one though.

Was hoping for something original.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
So as the pandemic fades away I wondered what the next fear stick would be.

I had a feeling they may have gone terror. They'd sown the seeds But they've gone economics. Which is a weird one because we know that is weak sauce considering there is a magic money tree and they can just print money.

Maybe this is a new variant with the inflation and energy crisis in the mix.

It's a bit of boring one though.

Was hoping for something original.
sparkuri @sparkuri
@Theguywhocrawlsuphisassole

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri
@Theguywhocrawlsuphisassole
Whew, well you can't be but 1 week from making a crying in sauna video.
Since I unblock your butthurt every 2 weeks to answer your 50 tags, I've decided to keep you around and see if the giant mirror I'm gonna stick in front of you expedites that timeframe.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Since I unblock your butthurt every 2 weeks to answer your 50 tags, I've decided to keep you around and see if the giant mirror I'm gonna stick in front of you expedites that timeframe.
I'll tell you something funny.

Or actually I won't.

Now crawl into bitchute you delusional fuck....Should spend more time doing 'stuff' but carry on regardless champ.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Pretty sure you made a thread saying you would love to hang out with me....I felt the same before you showed your tardiness bro