General China rattling the sabers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wish China would have done the world a favor, and followed thru on their threat to shoot her out of the sky.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wish China would have done the world a favor, and followed thru on their threat to shoot her out of the sky.

I wouldn't want the other people in the plane to perish. But yeah, she is a waste of flesh.

Good job, Cali. Just keep voting for her.

And LOL @ Biden's group saying they didn't want her to go and she just did it anyway. Reckless.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Could only have hoped for it.
Her dad used to run Baltimore. My grandfather used to have city workers working on his property, free of charge, and he used to “duke” them (aka tip them)

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
That's not a car. That's rust lol.
Well, it was still technically a car when grandpa Hauler @Hauler abandoned it out there. Now it’s just rust, but Jesus it’s been decades. (I also gotta watch my mouth because he ain’t that much older than me ?)

seriously though, we find old cars like this all the time surveying old ranches. I’ve always found it cool. Most of the time it leaves you thinking “how the fuck did this get out here in the middle of an 800 acre property with no roads?” Lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well, it was still technically a car when grandpa Hauler @Hauler abandoned it out there. Now it’s just rust, but Jesus it’s been decades. (I also gotta watch my mouth because he ain’t that much older than me ?)

seriously though, we find old cars like this all the time surveying old ranches. I’ve always found it cool. Most of the time it leaves you thinking “how the fuck did this get out here in the middle of an 800 acre property with no roads?” Lol
I also always wonder who was like "Oh, I don't need this car anymore." ?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Out in the field today I actually found where Hauler @Hauler abandoned his first car ?

JK obviously, but I did find this old Chevy something or other today. Had a nice old school straight 6 in it, but I don’t know my old cars very well
View attachment 75208View attachment 75209View attachment 75210
There are 3 old ass cars that somebody ditched on a property my parents purchased. None of them are close to any road that has been drivable in the last 40 years.

I hiked up to one, opened the door(still worked) and sat down on the bare springs. Minute later I saw a rattlesnake curled up on passenger side floor, it was cold though and it wasn't moving.

I think it was kids taking old beaters on one last off road adventure, two of them look like they were basically ghost rides off a cliff/steep slope.

I like that type of stuff, will take pics next time I am down there in a few months.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There are 3 old ass cars that somebody ditched on a property my parents purchased. None of them are close to any road that has been drivable in the last 40 years.

I hiked up to one, opened the door(still worked) and sat down on the bare springs. Minute later I saw a rattlesnake curled up on passenger side floor, it was cold though and it wasn't moving.

I think it was kids taking old beaters on one last off road adventure, two of them look like they were basically ghost rides off a cliff/steep slope.

I like that type of stuff, will take pics next time I am down there in a few months.
My inlaws have a decent sized property and on it there's an abandoned 50/60's car. No one knows how it got there and my inlaws have owned the property since before people owned cars.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oblivious talking about the oblivious...

As least Nancy has decent tits ..only Wild can claim that.

The rest of you should have have 8 ounces of prune juice and suck me

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
they were never going to shoot down a US politician.

i dont know what china is thinking. but im not going outside

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
seems like if you want to understand why she's doing it, you just need to ask "who benefits the most from the US having an antagonistic relationship with China?"