Society China trying to unleash a new plague on the world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
“The man was stable and ready to be discharged from hospital. Medical observation of his close contacts had not found any other cases.

H10N3 is a low pathogenic, or relatively less severe, strain of the virus in poultry and the risk of it spreading on a large scale was very low, the NHC added.”

a big nothing burger. /s

Edit: Fair enough, people. I should’ve added that /s originally. I assumed the sarcasm would’ve been detected.

Last edited:

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
H5N1 is the one we need to worry about. The morons are doing GoFR on it, to the dismay of the medical community, so it's only a matter of time.

Buy stock in big pharma and N95 mask companies.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
“The man was stable and ready to be discharged from hospital. Medical observation of his close contacts had not found any other cases.

H10N3 is a low pathogenic, or relatively less severe, strain of the virus in poultry and the risk of it spreading on a large scale was very low, the NHC added.”

a big nothing burger.
Any animal virus mutation that jumps to humans is of major concern. I'm doubtful but still hope that covid19 will highlight the need for proper animal husbandry throughout the world.

Even though this strain of bird flu is relatively benign in the usual host chicken, it's not definite that will be the case in human transmission. Just like covid-19 is less deadly than flu to very young children, covid-19 is of major concern for those of us with immune systems tuned by our childhood virus exposure without covid-19 in that exposure.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

a big nothing burger.
Lol, good one.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Thank you Major Dick. Maybe next time try typing in italics if you don't want to use a "/s" .
Dude, are you inside my head or able to see me type and delete shit? Was literally just about to post that, but then deleted because I thought, “how about you just do it instead of saying it. God, scallop... I swear you’re retarded sometimes.”

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dude, are you inside my head or able to see me type and delete shit? Was literally just about to post that, but then deleted because I thought, “how about you just do it instead of saying it. God, scallop... I swear you’re retarded sometimes.”
I have special abilities, what those are I'm not going to tell.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Well Billy boy did say the "next one will be taken more seriously.." while giggling like a school child with a shit grin.