General Chinese Ebay sellers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This has been the week. I ordered aluminum tracks with lens covers for tape led lights. They didn’t send them in a box. They wrapped everything together and sent unboxed. They arrived all bent and I couldn’t get the covers on after I bent them back. I think they sent the wrong lens profile. I ended up driving to Miami and had a shop custom cut 1 piece for me to size. So much better and twice the cost but worth it.

I asked for a refund. The seller asked would I be OK with a $5 refund. They also asked for pics twice. I sent them both times. This was so stupid that Ebay refunded me directly.

I ordered a wire brush kit. It has a screwdriver like handle and you can attach wire brushs to it like you would bits. It came with no padding in the box. All the pieces came loose inside the case. No big deal. I had to put everything back in it’s place. One brush was broken and where the handle fit inside the case was also broken. I sent pics to the seller and just asked for the broken brush and new case. They asked me in broken Engrish if I would pay shipping because it was going to be a loss for them. These idiots have horrible busniess sense. I told them I wasn’t paying for their problem. Either send the parts or send me a refund I can send this back.

I rarely have problems but 2 in a week and both Chinese sellers. In many cases these inexpensive items are sold by many sellers on Ebay. All the exaxt same thing so naturally I buy from the cheapest seller. They are exactly the same item so not sure If paying more would get me anything. Anyone else have stories like this?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
eBay is a fucken junk store full of stolen shit on knock off shit. I don't buy anything from there and consider it all contraband

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
eBay is a fucken junk store full of stolen shit on knock off shit. I don't buy anything from there and consider it all contraband
Speaking of knockoffs. I saw a Youtube video of an American juicer/blender seller doing a side by side of a Chinese blender vs a Vitamix. That week I broke two blenders which I have repaired but decided I needed a better blender. The video showed the Chinese blender that he doesn't sell beating out the Vitamix at about 1/4 the cost. I said what the hell and ordered one on Aliexpress.

The blender got sent back from Chinese customs twice before it left China. He was very nice answered emails right away and explained what happened and was going to ship it to another airport to avoid a third issue. I ordered an extra jar, spare blades and a tool to replace them. Those came separate right away. The blender finally shows up and I see plastic laying in the box. The strain relief for the cord broke. I sent the guy an email. He said he would send a new part and pics exactly how it's installed. In the mean time I took the motor apart and fashioned a strain relief from a couple zip ties. It's basically fixed. The point is the seller never sent the part or pics like he promised and now doesn't answer emails. The blender works great except for one thing. I noticed on my Kitchenaid blender one blade is turned down 90* so items can't get caught under the blade and not get blended. The Chinese blender has a slight bend but I have pieces of frozen banana stuck under them sometimes. That's my only issue. This blender has more power then my KA no doubt. The problem with the KA was that blades broke. You can't replace the blades on this model. I had to buy a new jar which I did but is now my backup blender.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this is also what chinese sellers do to amazon they have cheap quality things on there and fake reviews and ratings. sometimes I will buy things not knowing they are from a chinese sellers and the product with break after I use it once.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm from a country that has voted to do LESS overseas trade.

I always buy from UK sellers on eBay. I don't want to wait 5 weeks and I want to be able to complain. I've bought from Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong and Korean sellers before and usually don't have any problems but when I do, it's such a long lead time to resolve. I'll pay the extra and buy locally.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I always buy from UK sellers on eBay. I don't want to wait 5 weeks and I want to be able to complain. I've bought from Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong and Korean sellers before and usually don't have any problems but when I do, it's such a long lead time to resolve. I'll pay the extra and buy locally.
Bought an expandable baton a few days ago. Lock broke after a day. Getting a new one from Bangkok tactical.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

I’m not sure exactly what’s going on but this is what I think. I only buy from “U.S.” sellers. I check that box off. I think Chinese sellers have people here they deal with. So it looks like you are dealing with a U.S. seller but it’s just being shipped from here. The seller is actually in China. These items are $25 and under so very inexpensive things. The second dealer with the brush set has now offered money as the first one did. I explained I didn’t care about the money I just wanted the broken parts replaced or a refund and I will buy elsewhere. A partial refund still leaves me with a broken tool. I think their culture is different in the way they deal with customer service issues.

M

member 3289

Knock on wood but I've only had good experiences dealing with Chinese Amazon sellers.

The products are insanely cheap and the shipping times are often decent.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m not sure exactly what’s going on but this is what I think. I only buy from “U.S.” sellers. I check that box off. I think Chinese sellers have people here they deal with. So it looks like you are dealing with a U.S. seller but it’s just being shipped from here. The seller is actually in China. These items are $25 and under so very inexpensive things. The second dealer with the brush set has now offered money as the first one did. I explained I didn’t care about the money I just wanted the broken parts replaced or a refund and I will buy elsewhere. A partial refund still leaves me with a broken tool. I think their culture is different in the way they deal with customer service issues.
If you wanna get your money back you need to show up at his dojo and whip him and all his best students. Beware tho, as this usually leads to them becoming way more powerful and exacting revenge

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
That's what you get for being cheap. Buy American, fuck china.
The problem is none of this stuff is made in merica. You are left with everyone selling the same Chinese kaka. It doesn’t seem to make sense to pay one seller more for the exact same product that probably ships oit of the same warehouse. The blender would be the only thing that applies to your helpful statement. I doubt even Vitamix is made in the U.S. now that I think about it.

M

member 3289

I'd rather kiss a gypsies arse than drink that watered down skunk piss

I'm on the Carling. A good respectable crusader beer!

Carling is Canadian and that table is disgustingly dusty.

Pour the shitty beer out and tidy up.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bought a $30 Chohiba Torch lighter for $5 from the chinamen on eBay. So good so far.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I ordered a razor to shave my dome over the holidays.it was supposed to come from richmond B.C..should take 3 days shipping right. 3 weeks later the tracking number shows its in customs in Mississauga Ontario 3000km away. The fuckin cunts lied about it shipping from richmond(vancouver) and shipped it from china. I dont buy shit from china.if i want something i dont want it in 3 months i want it now.it has to be real low priority for me to buy anything that ships from china like im sitting on the can browsing sunglasses for next summer or something.so the fuckin thing finally gets here.its powered by 2 AA batteries and is super fucking small and weak quality.it barely cuts hair.rips shit out really.it is advertized as professional quality cordless beard trimmer.i contact the seller and tell him its a fuckin piece of shit nd i want my money back.no response.i leave a review derailing the cunt lying and shipping from china and it being toys r us quality.they get back to me asap.they offer to refund 30% of my money.i tell them to fuck right off and dont insult me.your not going to fuckin lie to me and rip me off and try to refund me 30% of 20 bucks and call it even.they want me to change my negative review.i tell them to get fucked again.i want 100 % of my money back or im going to have paypal or visa cancel the purchase.this asshole must have went back and forth with me for 2 weeks until they finally refunded my money and still tried to fuck me over for the shipping.i changed my review to say how much of a hassle it was to get a refund from this fuckin loser.they got upset and msged me 3 or 4x a day for a week until i launched a complaint with ebay for harassment.they are a shady bunch those chinese vendors. Rip me off and lie to me and have the balls to ask me to take a loss and lie for them so they can continue to fuck other people over.not bloody likely

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
There is always the option in filter settings to put location US or North America only.

I order from EBay all the time.

Better options and Shipping than Amazon imo.

Regular Amazon not prime.

Like all online shopping you usually get what you pay for.

If it looks like it's too good it most likey is.

But if your patient and diligent to keep scrolling thru pages you can find great deals.

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I ordered a razor to shave my dome over the holidays.it was supposed to come from richmond B.C..should take 3 days shipping right. 3 weeks later the tracking number shows its in customs in Mississauga Ontario 3000km away. The fuckin cunts lied about it shipping from richmond(vancouver) and shipped it from china. I dont buy shit from china.if i want something i dont want it in 3 months i want it now.it has to be real low priority for me to buy anything that ships from china like im sitting on the can browsing sunglasses for next summer or something.so the fuckin thing finally gets here.its powered by 2 AA batteries and is super fucking small and weak quality.it barely cuts hair.rips shit out really.it is advertized as professional quality cordless beard trimmer.i contact the seller and tell him its a fuckin piece of shit nd i want my money back.no response.i leave a review derailing the cunt lying and shipping from china and it being toys r us quality.they get back to me asap.they offer to refund 30% of my money.i tell them to fuck right off and dont insult me.your not going to fuckin lie to me and rip me off and try to refund me 30% of 20 bucks and call it even.they want me to change my negative review.i tell them to get fucked again.i want 100 % of my money back or im going to have paypal or visa cancel the purchase.this asshole must have went back and forth with me for 2 weeks until they finally refunded my money and still tried to fuck me over for the shipping.i changed my review to say how much of a hassle it was to get a refund from this fuckin loser.they got upset and msged me 3 or 4x a day for a week until i launched a complaint with ebay for harassment.they are a shady bunch those chinese vendors. Rip me off and lie to me and have the balls to ask me to take a loss and lie for them so they can continue to fuck other people over.not bloody likely
The partial refund seems to be the MO with these ass clowns.