General Chinese knockoffs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol are ferrets a ridiculous pet? some of my friends had them growing up in the 90s. and ive been toying with the idea for the last couple years. cause they are pretty awesome :))
you should check your states laws they are illegal in CA and Hawaii something to do with wildlife and agriculture.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
you should check your states laws they are illegal in CA and Hawaii something to do with wildlife and agriculture.
back in the 90s, people had to get permits. so its regulated, but yea just checked, still legal with a permit

they are realllly fun, and loving pets. trouble makers, burrowing into couches and what not. but as long as they are friends, they get along great with dog and cat siblings

M

member 3289

lol are ferrets a ridiculous pet? some of my friends had them growing up in the 90s. and ive been toying with the idea for the last couple years. cause they are pretty awesome :))
They're legit domesticated animals. I wouldn't call them ridiculous pets. They're arguably more affectionate than cats.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
They're legit domesticated animals. I wouldn't call them ridiculous pets. They're arguably more affectionate than cats.
i totally hear ya. i saw the "stoat vs rabbit" video for the first time last year and was totally shocked. cause a stoat looks like (and is related to) ferrets. and my experience with ferrets is the same as yours. they are sooooo playful and loving with both humans and other animals

M

member 3289

i totally hear ya. i saw the "stoat vs rabbit" video for the first time last year and was totally shocked. cause a stoat looks like (and is related to) ferrets. and my experience with ferrets is the same as yours. they are sooooo playful and loving with both humans and other animals
Ferrets are the domestic form of the European pole cat, first domesticated for rabbit hunting 2,500 years ago by the Romans.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yeah and there's a million old people who died in their apartments and six hours later, their beloved cat has eaten their earlobes just because it could.

??
aw, if a cat eats your earlobes after you die, does that prevent you from going to valhalla?

what should cats do when they arent being fed? starve to death?