General Chinese spy barroon enters US airspace

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
When was it detected?
The Pentagon announced on Thursday that it had detected the craft flying over the continental U.S. A State Department official said Friday that once it was detected the government acted immediately to protect against the collection of sensitive information.

"The U.S. government including Norad, continuing to track and monitor it closely. The balloon is currently traveling at an altitude well above commercial air traffic and does not present a military or physical threat to people on the ground," the Pentagon said on Thursday. It is currently over the state of Montana.

Beijing admits the craft is Chinese
The Chinese Communist regime on Friday admitted that the balloon was Chinese, but said that it is a civilian research craft that was blown far off course by prevailing winds.

It also said that it regrets the incident.

"The airship is from China. It is a civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes," a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson confirmed Friday. "Affected by the Westerlies and with limited self-steering capability, the airship deviated far from its planned course."

Pentagon doubts the Chinese explanation
A senior defense official told Fox News that the balloon was launched from mainland China and the Pentagon does not believe that this was a weather balloon that flew off course.

"This was intentional," a senior U.S. official

"Shoot down the balloon. Cancel Blinken’s trip. Hold China accountable," Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley wrote in a tweet. "Biden is letting China walk all over us. It’s time to make America strong again."

However, a senior U.S. official warned that the balloon is carrying heavy equipment and is the size of at least two school buses and would hit the ground at significant speed if shot down, raising the possibility of civilian casualties and other collateral damage.

So far the balloon is still in the air, at approximately 60,000 feet.

With all of the things that have happened over the last few years it's unbelievable the American people are this unsafe

View: https://youtu.be/7y0XUxtHKw4

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Huge fail by not dealing with this situation BEFORE it floated over the mainland. Pretty embarrassing.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
everybody wants to blame brandon for this clusterfuck but it sailed over 2 provinces and a territory before it got to montana. NORAD should have had that thing over the Yukon. Canada could have sent one of our 1982 CF-18s after it.....oh wait our armed forces have been gutted and replaced by fake and ghey woke generals too

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
here is the new and improved barroon

Odd - On 9/11 they were willing to shoot down ANYTHING that moved in the sky regardless of any fallout on the ground but shoot this down not so much

What would have happened if there was some sort of EMP weapon, a nuke or a new virus like Barroon Pox

CNN reported it was nothing but a new way to deliver another payoff to the BIG guy and Hunters crack delivery... If it's on CNN it must be true

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks these might be tests?
What if the next one is a floating dirty bomb, and when we shoot it down we effectively poison our own people?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Shot down another object today...

They do absolutely nothing with the first one, and the only reason why they told the public about it was because some eagle-eyed civilian in Montana saw it, took pics, and reported it to the local news. They allow it to travel coast to coast over military installations and our nuke silos, and only shoot it down when it completes its mission. They make an excuse about it being dangerous to shoot down over the US, as if the vast majority of the country is New York City density, plus they needed to make sure they could collect the balloon and equipment to study it, and the only way to do that is over the ocean (again, after it collected all the data it wanted and sent it back to China). They could have taken a much smaller projectile which would have deflated it slowly like a leak in a tire, then had a controlled landing, if they truly want us to believe public risk was the issue. EVERYONE in the United States could move to Texas and have a one acre property for each family (approximately 172m acres). That is how sparsely the country is populated. Has anyone ever looked down from their flight if there wasn't a cloud cover and seen the country except for coastal areas? There is nothing there.

The fallout was too big for the spy balloon, so the US had to make up a story about how they just acted correctly and shot a new one down, or they sent something up themselves to shoot down. The timing is ridiculous, unless we are to believe spy UFO's are a weekly occurrence. Only the Biden admin with their low IQ equity hires could think this thing up and assume the population of the country or the world for that matter would believe it.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
A US fighter jet shot down an unidentified object drifting high over Alaska on Friday, the White House said, just six days after the downing of an alleged Chinese spy balloon sparked a fresh diplomatic rift with Beijing.

White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said it was unclear what the purpose or origin of the new object was, but said that it was taken down because, floating at 40,000 feet, it was a threat to civil aviation.

“The president ordered the military to down the object,” Kirby said.

Questioned about the incident by reporters at the White House, Biden said the shoot-down “was a success.”

Kirby said the object was much smaller than a huge Chinese balloon that crossed the United States last week and was shot down by a US fighter jet off the Atlantic coast on Saturday.

It was “roughly the size of a small car,” he said.

“We do not know who owns it, whether state-owned or corporate-owned,” he said. “We don’t understand the full purpose.”

So if we are to look at this statement and evaluate it, was there reason to shoot this down? The spy balloon, yes, we knew it was from China, plus it was spying, but god forbid you shoot that down in Alaska. This UFO had to be shot down though? This is all see-through bullshit to cover up Biden and his tranny cabinet allowing China to spy on the United States. Don't look over there, look at this shiny object over here!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks these might be tests?
What if the next one is a floating dirty bomb, and when we shoot it down we effectively poison our own people?
It seems like the U.S. government for a few kind of obvious reasons. 1) The most obvious, right now there are people clamoring for the American air force to be constantly patrolling American air space. 2) If China is so unsophisticated in their espionage that they're sending over fucking air balloons that you can see from the ground, everything we've been told about the threat level they present is a lie.

On the other hand, if the U.S. government is doing this they get another transfer of wealth, and another chance to grab more power over the day to day activities of individuals.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It seems like the U.S. government for a few kind of obvious reasons. 1) The most obvious, right now there are people clamoring for the American air force to be constantly patrolling American air space. 2) If China is so unsophisticated in their espionage that they're sending over fucking air balloons that you can see from the ground, everything we've been told about the threat level they present is a lie.

On the other hand, if the U.S. government is doing this they get another transfer of wealth, and another chance to grab more power over the day to day activities of individuals.
Yeah - I didn't even think of the reverse-espionage angle.

Float our own balloon up there - shoot it down. Make Biden look tougher, sign some more defense contracts.

My nature is to over-estimate an opponent's likelihood of defeating me. It forces me to prepare for the worst. I guess I shouldn't assume that DC is as buttoned up as I am. ?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah - I didn't even think of the reverse-espionage angle.

Float our own balloon up there - shoot it down. Make Biden look tougher, sign some more defense contracts.

My nature is to over-estimate an opponent's likelihood of defeating me. It forces me to prepare for the worst. I guess I shouldn't assume that DC is as buttoned up as I am. ?
You just need to remember that D.C. is your enemy too.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Bullshit. They'd be throwing a Four Loco can.
This ain't 2010, bruh.

It would probably be a Natty Light. Maybe a PBR.

I was camping in Ohio when this was all going down. We had an AK47 and an AR15 with us for can annihilation along with the deterrence of any local Deliverance fans. One idiot made the comment about shooting the balloon down with the AK. After he was informed of how high 60,000 feet was, the conversation quickly morphed into which weapon could reach a higher altitude if fired straight up. We settled on the AK having a faster initial velocity, but that the AR would probably go higher because of the smaller bullet.

Then we started talking about the bullet killing someone as it came back down, but we decided that the bullet would likely tumble as it fell, greatly reducing it's terminal velocity speed. It would still hurt like hell, but maybe not be lethal.

Then we went back to slamming beers and playing cornhole. No weapons were fired straight into the air.

I have no idea why I just typed all that out. I've had too much coffee.